“White Rose Lodge, Thursford, Norfolk”
Review of White Rose Lodge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Thursford
White Rose Lodge
Ranked #1 of 3 Thursford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 December 2010

We stayed at the White Rose Lodge for one night as we were going to see the amazing Christmas Spectacular Show in Thursford. Karen was so helpful as at the last minute my dad decided he wanted to come along with myself and my mum and she managed to help by booking another room in the same courtyard for me to stay in whilst my parents stayed at the lodge.

The suite includes a fabulous private lounge area with TV/radio/books etc and an area to make tea/coffee. A homemade cake was waiting on the table when we arrived. My parents said the double bed was comfy. The accommodation is spotlessly clean and smelt fresh.

Breakfast was amazing - it includes homemade fruit salads yoghurt, cereals, freshly made bread with homemade jams, Karen had even made her own marmalade, which my dad really enjoyed, you then had your choice of full english breakfast which was delicious.

The village also had an amazing Thai restaurant called the Crawfish, highly recommended. A big thank you to Karen and her husband Gordon for making us all feel very welcoming. I would certainly recommend anyone to stay at the White Rose Lodge

Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank brighty2403
Reviewed 6 June 2010

We stayed at the White Rose Lodge for the bank holiday weekend. Whilst the Norfolk weather didn't really play ball we really could not fault the experience we had with Karen and Gordon at the White Rose Lodge.

The suite includes a fabulous private lounge area with TV/radio/books etc and an area to make tea/coffee. A homemade cake was waiting for us on arrival (and we got cookies on return from our outing on the second day). The double bed was SO comfy and the shower room was just right. Throughout, the accommodation is spotlessly clean and smelt fresh.

Breakfast was amazing - personally served and freshly made by Karen it includes homemade fruit salads (using fruit from their garden), yoghurt, cereals, freshly made bread with homemade jams. And then your choice of full english of a daily special. Truly delicious.

The village of Thursford is charming, but I would view it as being essential to have access to a vehicle to see the surrounding areas and go out for dinner etc,

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rockhopperhills
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thursford
Black Lion Hotel
Holly Lodge
Holly Lodge
#1 of 1 in Thursford Green
No photo provided

Been to White Rose Lodge? Share your experiences!