Lock in the lowest price from these sites
All reviews chef paola new friends the kitchen the entire staff hot tub bucket list cooking vacation at home cooking course olive oil great teacher dream come true pasta whole experience wonderful week cooking skills italian food
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2015

I have just recently returned from a week at Tuscookany at Casa Ombuto and it was the best week of my life! The villa was beautiful and relaxing and had great facilities. I was travelling solo and the manager of the villa made me feel very at home and helped me with all of my travel plans. We had Paola as our chef and she was fantastic! She has such a passion for what she does and it is infectious-- we cooked some wonderful dishes and had a lot of fun doing it! I can't wait to return- already planning my next trip!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jane A
Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

Cooking with Paola is a great experience. She is fun and a great teacher. Casa Ombuto is a beautiful place with great facilities.
The support staff are also friendly and do their jobs with excellence.

The cooking is a challenge. We worked hard al week, but it was well worth it.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2015

Just returned from a 17 days excursion in Tuscany for our 30 th wedding anniversary.
We planned our trip specifically around a week at Casa Ombuto, just south of Florence.
This site was chosen after much research and trusting in the comments and opinions
That we have read on trip advisory.
When we arrived at Casa Ombuto, which was a beautiful adventure on winding roads thru magnificent Tuscan hills and landscape, we were very impressed with the surroundings and reception we got from Sheenah.
All our expectations were met and perhaps surpassed.
Chef Laura is a master at her craft as teacher and sommelier. The entire staff at Casa Ombuto are professional, friendly and very accommodating.
We had an amazing, magical experience here and we are pleased to have met and connected with our new friends from Brazil and the USA. Thank you all for making this a special holiday for us.
We hope to return one day to one of the other two sites Tuskoocany cooking schools offers. Keeps up the good work!

Room tip: All rooms are perfect. Though ask for second floor for magnificent view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2015

Spent one week In early September at Casa Ombuto learning how to prepare Italian, Spanish, French and Moroccan foods with Chef Laura Giusti. It was an incredible experience and one which I will treasure. We worked hard and learned to "focus" while cooking, and our class of nine meshed immediately which resulted in great times and many many laughs, while cooking and eating the delicious food we prepared. Laura is a fabulous chef, teacher, and wine expert. The villa is wonderful and the surrounding areas in Tuscanny are beautiful. Sheenah and the entire staff at Casa Ombuto are super. They made sure we had everything we would need or want and they were always available. I would highly recommend Tuscookany Cooking School and Chef Laura. It's the best ever and I'll be back!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2015

I have travelled the world and this is truly one of the best trips I have ever taken. The accomodation was perfect, the food was totally amazing and the cooking school was fun and very informative. I feel as though we got value for our money, no expence was spared by Casa Umboto in providing us with top quality food and wine with our meals. A trip of a lifetime!!! Sharon Montgomery Ontario Canada

• Trip type: Travelled with friends