“Best Breakfast in Kefalos!!”
Review of Riverside Cafe

Riverside Cafe
Ranked #31 of 62 Restaurants in Kefalos
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Main Road Kamari Bay Kefalos Kos
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This little place was a pure treasure on our holidays!! Food was fantastic, Ian & Debs were two of the nicest people I've ever met and could not have been more helpful and welcoming. My boyfriend and I travelled recently to Kefalos for a week. We were half board at another hotel but spent every morning at Riverside for our breakfast, it was like being at your aunties, very relaxing and friendly!! We will be back! Stuart still tells me that your fried eggs are the best he ever tasted Debs!

Cheers!

1  Thank GailMoon14

Reviewed 1 May 2014

always cooked fresh in clean and pleasant surroundings ian and debby make you welcome and have a wide and tasty menu give it a try you wont regret it

1  Thank malcleicester
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and found this place across from our hotel and the lady and her husband where really friendly and the breakfast was pretty decent!! Even noticed that I didn't finish my tomatoes and offered me something else next time... That's service for you. Be back again without doubt

1  Thank Andy M
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Have just got back from a weeks holiday in Kefalos and Debbie and Ian at the Riverside Café' made our break a very enjoyable one .They work very hard to make sure their customers are looked after. The café' Is very clean inside and out, toilets also very clean . Prices are very reasonable and food freshly made to order, We would love to go back again to visit them. We where treated as old friends and wish them good times and carry on just the way you are.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I'm just back from a trip to Kefalos. As we were there technically 'off-season', most places were still shut or in the process of being spruced up or renovated before the tourists arrived. Luckily, the Riverside cafe was open. The prices were very reasonable and the owners were extremely friendly and helpful. They were generous with their time and happily gave my friend and I advice about getting out and about and seeing the island since no organised tours were running that week. The food was the usual cafe food such as toasties, sandwiches and all day breakfasts but it was very reasonably priced (particularly when you consider that almost everywhere else was shut and they could easily have hiked their prices up as people would have been stuck paying it). The food was always served quickly and with a smile.

I tend to avoid British cafes when I travel as I prefer to eat out in places that reflect the culture of where I'm visiting rather than being a home away from home but if I was ever to go back to Kefalos, I'd make a point of popping in here at least once to speak to the owners and give them some business.