“Amazing beachu”

53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Amazing beachu”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Almost all reviewers before me were Italian so let me give you my point of view. This beach is fantastic, long, not empty but definitely not overcrowded. Pleasant breeze, sea waves and shining sun are great.

There was no mention about this place in my guide so I found this beach simply I wanted to go to the end of the island....But it is not easy...Last 3 or 4 km you go along unpaved road and driving is quite difficult. I was surprised how many cars had come there... So take a risk you don´t blow a tyre and go there. It is worth to visit.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank DoctorCube

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Bologna, Italy
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“A wonderful beach in Kos”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

As its name says, it is a paradise. In my opinion it is undoubtedly the most beautiful beach of Kos.
It is difficult to get there, there are long dirt roads but it is absolutely worth it!
From Kefalos take the paved road to St. John monastery, and here the (unpaved) to Aghios Mamas. At the end of the road there is a small kiosco with drinks, chips and little else, and then some 20 umbrellas.
Silence and peace, a place not to miss.

Visited June 2013