“Perfect!”

Ranked #9 of 61 Restaurants in Kefalos
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Perfect tasting food
Perfect view of the seaside
Perfect prices
friendly staff

Need I say more?

Go here - you will not regret it.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We were staying a short walk from Cavos Taverna and as you tend to do, we walked past a few times to see what was further along the beach, Within a couple of days we realised we didnt have to, this is a gem of a place. The family are incredibly friendly and "Mrs Cavos" is just the best cook you'll find in the area, This is the quiet end of the town so the ambience is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner - or just a drink if you need to get into the shade for a while.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This little cafe down on the seafront is exceptional value for money.
I like a big full British breakfast and this place delivers with aplomb.
Unfortunately for me, I did not discover the breakfast here until my second week.
I had been trying the usual British recommended British owned places, these places cannot compete in any awy with this cafe.
The cafe is a family run place with as you would expect, a delightful greek gentleman who speaks little or no English. The communication in the establishment is taken care of by a wonderful young greek waitress whose mother is originally from Berkshire, she speaks perfect English and as she is Kos born, perfect Greek.
The cafe looks out onto the beautiful bay at Kamari just a hundred yards or so away form the harbour.
Please, if you want to experience the best breakfast in Kefalos, go here.
You will not be dissapointed. Trust me.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had their fried fish both times we went there - cause it was SO good! 8.50€ for starter + fried fish and homemade chips + a LARGE glass of wine. Mmmmmmmm

1  Thank Nelly R
Reviewed 22 October 2013

As in the previous review, this is down by the beach end of the bay.
They speak little English, but their food speaks for them.
Well cooked , no fuss great....nothing too much issue.
We ate here at luch time whilst we where in the beach.
The girls like the gyros..I liked everything !!!