“What a dump”
Review of Maritime Motel

Maritime Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bedford
Maritime Motel
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Bedford
Reviewed 18 September 2007

Was in Halifax for a medical appointment. When I tried to find a hotel, every one was booked solid. (Who would have thought on a Monday there wouldn't be a hotel available?) As desperation set in I phoned the Maritime Motel in Bedford, NS on the Bedford Highway.
It was a germ infested hole. My son (who has asthma and allergies) was up all night trying to breathe. We stayed in our clothes. The tub was yellow and peeling with mildew in the corners, the floor in the entry was filthy. The area around the door knob was dirty. And the pool.......................you would have to see it to appreciate it. The water was between a grey and brown color.
The front desk person went home at 10 pm and there wasn't anyone to help us. There was one small bar of soap on the bathroom sink. We wouldn't even bath there. I've seen cleaner bathrooms at gas stations.My son has been sick ever since.

ATROCIOUS. DISGUSTING. HEALTH HAZARD.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank doncrow

Been to Maritime Motel? Share your experiences!