“Bit Disapointed for an unpleasant experience”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Bedford
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I attended this last month. I ordered a egg and cheese on a croissant, which when I went through the drive-thru was charged for it. Waiting a few minutes only to be told they did not have any croissant left. So the lady apologized and offered an egg wrap instead which I believe is cheaper. I dont like the spicy sauce in this wrap so I specifically asked to replace that sauce with a mayo of some sort. A few minutes later, I left on the Highway, opened my wrap and had a bite, and it had that spicy sauce in it. Was a disapointing. I did not turn around as I was already gone.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Stopped twice for coffee and apple fritter doughnuts. Service was courteous and the apple fritter doughnuts were delicious

Reviewed 30 September 2016

For all the Tim Horton's that I visited during my stay in Nova Scotia,,I must say that they were all very good!!!! Love Tim Hortons!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We bought 3 donuts at this very clean location on the Bedford Hwy. 2 of the 3 were outstanding, the Canadian maple and the apple fritter. While the Nutella was OK it was probably the least favorite of all the Tim Horton's donuts we purchased during our Canada visit. If this Nutella was found at an American Dunkin Donuts we would have been amazed, but we are getting spoiled and picky at Tim Horton's :-)

Reviewed 2 June 2016

This Tim's is still good and food choices are fresh. Sometimes service is a bit slow, but usually worth the wait. Not often crowed so good place to meet for a chat and a cuppa.