I've been to this resourt in April of 2007, and loved it just as much as I did this time. But something very unexpected and unfortunate happened this time around, and I want to warn future visitors. My family and I had a terrible case of poisoning. Poisoning that we automatically dismissed to be from bad seafood (which I had a lot of). This theory was quickly dismissed by a couple we spoke to, where the lady was a vegeterian, and did not have any seafood at all.
It became clear to me very fast that the ice in our drinks was, well, bad. My father who only drank beer, did not get sick at all. For me and my mom however the case was very different. And unless you are an optimist, this type of incident can seriously put a dent in your vacation.
So please beware of what you consume (food and drinks). I know it is very tempting to try everything.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included