“Great local hangout”
Review of The Big Bean - CLOSED

The Big Bean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe / restaurant in Kenmore that has excellent service, delicious food and our famous coffee. Pizza and tapas for Sunday lunch, brekkie and lunch daily, specials and more. Join the Local Bean fun, come on down and have a good feed or comment on our pages!
Reviewed 14 March 2012

The friendliness of the staff here is enough to make up for their slightly average fare. The coffee is great, and the sweets are your standard cafe offerings, but both are served with plenty of good cheer. Serious foodies won't find nirvana here, but I'd recommend it to locals who are looking for something fresh.

Reviewed 9 December 2011

This restaurant coffee cafe would have to be the smallest hidden gem in the western suburbs of Bribane . I espouses a small but variable menu that on the last several occasions Wendy and I have visited have been delightful evenings with live Jazz on a Friday Sat nite With mains coffee and deserts that are reasonably priced and a joy to the palate. The service is excellent and we have had enjoyable experience on every visit.
Do yourself a favour tell them where you got this advice and enjoy the experience.
It has a wine list but you can BYO without paying a bottle price for corkage!

Reviewed 26 November 2011

Fantastic food, presented beautifully... Efficient friendly staff, with live music :)

Reviewed 12 November 2011

What an awesome place to dine. Menu was really great....food was just devine and the service was excellent. I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great a la carte cafe. I'm just sorry I don't live closer or I'd dine there every week!