“THICKshakes!!!!!!!!”
Review of The Big Bean - CLOSED

The Big Bean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe / restaurant in Kenmore that has excellent service, delicious food and our famous coffee. Pizza and tapas for Sunday lunch, brekkie and lunch daily, specials and more. Join the Local Bean fun, come on down and have a good feed or comment on our pages!
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Most amazing THICKshakes you have ever tasted!!! I have been searching for the best thickshake in brisbane for some time and I have most definitely found it! Local bean makes their thickshakes SUPER THICK and with vanilla bean! Couldn't be any happier with my purchase! The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly!!! I highly recommend this place if you're a lover of THICKshakes

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Highly recommend the Local Bean for everyone. Great value for money and Awesome food with Excellent service!
Kane

Reviewed 10 December 2012

My family, friends, and I LOVE the Local Bean Cafe. Every time we've gone the food has been delicious (and for such a great price!), the drinks fantastic, and the wait staff friendly and efficient. Not only that, but they've sponsored numerous community events which is awesome. Keep up the good work guys!

Reviewed 14 March 2012

The friendliness of the staff here is enough to make up for their slightly average fare. The coffee is great, and the sweets are your standard cafe offerings, but both are served with plenty of good cheer. Serious foodies won't find nirvana here, but I'd recommend it to locals who are looking for something fresh.

Reviewed 9 December 2011

This restaurant coffee cafe would have to be the smallest hidden gem in the western suburbs of Bribane . I espouses a small but variable menu that on the last several occasions Wendy and I have visited have been delightful evenings with live Jazz on a Friday Sat nite With mains coffee and deserts that are reasonably priced and a joy to the palate. The service is excellent and we have had enjoyable experience on every visit.
Do yourself a favour tell them where you got this advice and enjoy the experience.
It has a wine list but you can BYO without paying a bottle price for corkage!