Took this on a £29 break. Strange to stand behind others who were paying £49!! (felt almost guilty). Lovely setting, although not well sign-posted. Very quiet location clearly set up for corporate training and weddings, so accepting that it was good value for money.
-first room allocated in the `training block' had a very small bed (4ft) but reception were adamant that it was a double room. They eventually offered another room which had a proper double (and it was extremely comfortable).
-whilst there was a great `jacuzzi' style shower the heating was stuck on `scalding' which was a pity
- as there was a wedding on, the bar was in the `mews' and this was a little soulless, but served up a tasty bar snack.
- comfortable accommodation;
- free coffee on tap;
-lovely old house;
-great breakfast (£7.50 extra).
-Late checkout at weekend 11:00am
Was offered membership of the fitness facilities (but didn't take it up)
Stay here again? - Yes
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Latimer Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latimer Place Chesham
- Latimer Place Hotel Chesham
- De Vere Latimer Estate Chesham, Buckinghamshire