I stayed here for 3 nights with a friend. The room was advertised as a 'superior queen' but in my opinion it was just a standard double. This didn't bother us as we were out all day and night in Barcelona so we only came back to the hotel to sleep.
Buy a T10 ticket for 10 euros and take the metro from Almeda (a 5 min walk from the hotel) to Espanya and change the line to go to Drassanes and you will be right on the main La Rambla street.
The room was clean and we had a view of the pool, staff were friendly and check in and out was simple, the area was safe (we were 2 girls).
All around a great hotel and I would stay here again on the basis that I would be out all day and night, only using the hotel as a base to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Barcelona Cornella is located close to the International Trade Centre and the Exhibition Centre of Cornella de Llobregat. 8 minutes from Barcelona airport, 14 minutes from the famous Plaza de Espana, and 10 minutes by car to the exhibition centre, this 4 star hotel is ideal for leisure travel to Barcelona. It features 153 rooms, five meeting rooms, a regional restaurant, a bar, a business centre, a garden, as well as an outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Barcelona Cornella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona Cornella Hotel Cornella De Llobregat
- Novotel Cornella De Llobregat
- Novotel Hotel Barcelona Cornella
- Cornella De Llobregat Novotel
- Novotel Barcelona Cornella Province Of Barcelona/Cornella De Llobregat