I choose this as 1 night stay between flights. It's not so close to airport- about 10 minutes drive and hustle to find where shuttle stops. You have to find parking G, and if you miss sign inside terminal you can go in circles.
Hotel is placed in not-so-impressive town of El Prat de LLobregat. Not much to see or do there.
It is build with some ambition but without consistency to be 4*. Marble floors and bathrooms coexist with plastic doors and cheap decorations. Maybe because of this it is overpriced (at least for me was).
From my room I had view over some industrial landscape.
I would rate it as 3*, giving some bonus for good breakfast selection: tortilla, local bread and tomato, jamon, fruit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This design hotel offers a free shuttle to Barcelona's El Prat Airport, located 4 km away. It offers a sauna, gym, indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi, kettle and satellite TV. The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Ciutat del Prat feature modern decor and a flat-screen TV.The hotel's classic-style Sinfonia Restaurant offers fresh Mediterranean food. There is also a cafe-bar where you can get a snack or a drink. Barcelona's Fira Congress Centre is only 4 Subway Stops away from the hotel. El Prat de Llobregat Train Station and Subway is just 800 metres walk from the hotel, connecting you also with central Barcelona in under 20 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Salles Hotel Ciutat del Prat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salles Ciutat Del Prat Barcelona
- Salles Hotel Ciutat Del Prat Province Of Barcelona/El Prat De Llobregat