Air Rooms Barcelona Airport by Premium Traveller
Salles Hotel Ciutat del Prat(El Prat de Llobregat)
US$140
US$134
  • Pool
Tryp Barcelona Aeropuerto Hotel(El Prat de Llobregat)
US$166
US$84
US$77
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ibis Barcelona Cornella(Cornella de Llobregat)(Great Value!)
US$85
Novotel Barcelona Cornella(Cornella de Llobregat)
US$176
US$141
Novotel
  • Pool
NH Collection Barcelona Tower(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$120
  • Pool
NH Barcelona Fira Suites(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$125
  • Restaurant
FrontAir Congress(Sant Boi de Llobregat)
US$116
All reviewsbusiness centeran early morning flightbarcelona airportfull service hotelinformation deskfollow the signscomplimentary beveragesbring earplugsconvenient placemini barcoffee machinegreat optionbusiness traveleran overnight stayplace to sleepyogurtwater pressure
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Air rooms is not your typical hotel. So no room service, no movie channel and no extensive buffet breakfast. But spotlessly clean, enough room for two people and perfect for an early morning flight. Just think of an expansion to a business centre and you will be in the right headspace. If you need to eat I would suggest catching the Aerobus into Barcelona for Euro 5.90 each way, 20-30 minutes. The only surprise is that for something so clearly aimed at the business traveller, no free wifi. But wired Internet is available.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

2nd visit and it was just as good as before. We arrived very early, 9.30 am and were told we could have an early check in for 10 euros or leave our cases, which would be taken later to our room, this is what we did, returning at 8.30 pm to complete our booking in for the room.

A short walk takes you to the bus to the city center (they go every few minutes), so we had a full day to go sight seeing.

Not the cheapest place but a great location for travelling by air.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very convenient for an early morning flight. Our room was probably the most functional hotel room I have ever seen, even if pretty small. Absolutely spotless, too. You can't hear any noise from the airport. The only time I heard anything, it was conversations in the hallway. We were not bothered by the little amount of light seeping in around the drapes, it was like having a night light. Free juice and soft drinks in the mini-bar are a nice touch. I did not find the employees at the front desk friendly or welcoming. However, all I wanted was a clean bed for the night, and I am totally satisfied with what I received. I would stay here again, if I have a morning flight out of BCN.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2014

It is certainly practical if you must stay overnight in or near BCN airport in order to catch an early flight next day, but the rates are clearly too expensive for what the hotel offers: room just smallish, bathroom "integrated" in room (not separated), breakfast not included.
Next time, if I have to stay near BCN airport, and if I have a little more time to spend, I'll consider choosing another hotel nearby the airport (there are some which include shuttle and breakfast, and are cheaper).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank handreu
Reviewed 4 April 2014

This is the second time I've stayed here. Both times have been very good, and really recommend this hotel for early morning departures.

My room was fine, not noisy at all (and I am very sensitive to noise).

The gym was excellent again, really big and excellent equipment. My only complaint is the too-loud "house" music that was being played in the gym, but I guess some people like that in a gym (I like silence!).

The internet worked fine (although agree with other's comments that it should be free).

The reception was friendly and helpful.

Breakfast is "limited", but fine.

It is difficult to get anything good to eat for dinner so recommend eating outside of airport before arriving.

Very convenient location and functional, clean rooms. Perfect for a late arrival and early departure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo