“Nice place, nice kitchen !”

Le Restaurant du Port
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Pully
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Sitting on the lakeshore in a cozy and quiet environment, I had Pappardelle al Sugo. I was very positively surprised by the mix of italian and local food, as well as by the professional approach of waiters.

Definitely worth recommending... and enjoying !

Reviewed 31 August 2012

We were friends for a nice dinner.
The food is good but unfortunately, like everywhere switzerland, too expensive.
The proximity of the port makes a lot of good.
Beautiful setting, good food and friends.
Enjoy and relax!

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Great food, great service, and on top of all a beautiful view on the harbour of Pully... great in summer !

Reviewed 17 August 2012

Very surprsied at the comments having eaten at this restaurant tonight... Yes it is in a perfect location by the lake but that's all that I can say was good. The waiter was rushing us to order and having lived in Lausanne for 6 months and sampled a lot of restaurants, this one by Swiss standards is sub average for its food and even by Swiss standards expensive. To top it all we were seated furthest away from the lake under some trees and each time the birds moved in the branches above us, some dried poop would fall on our table and even in my drink and my glass! Honestly I am not making it up! Definitely not somewhere I would recommend or go back to. There are amazing places to eat in and around Lausanne - don't bother with this one!

1  Thank VincenW
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Love the settings right on the lake, suitable for both business dinner as well as romantic venues, the menu choices and the wine selection are well diversified. The prices reflect the premium settings and sophisticated customers.

2  Thank Coco_N_Baba