If you really like to have a relaxing & lovely long weekend,,, at once you should go to Moevenpick El Sokhna resort; it's a fantastic place to spend a vacation with your family.
Rooms are clean and they do have a beautiful sea view, the staff is very helpful starting from the reception till the waiters in the restaurant.
Speaking about their restaurant..... They have an excellent chef & very good quality of food.
Great job Moevenpick team....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ein El Sokhna is one of Egypt's magical destinations that is yet to be discovered. The naturally breathtaking setting of the Movenpick Resort El Sokhna, together with distinctive Swiss Hospitality accompanied by true Egyptian service and warmth, will surely make your stay particularly memorable. The unique surroundings will stimulate the senses since we are located directly on the Red Sea, one of the world's most beautiful shores, which make this an exotic paradise for beach holidays, desert safaris and discovering the wonders of the underwater world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Resort El Sokhna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort El Sokhna Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Sokhna
- Moevenpick Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Movenpick Resort El Sokhna Egypt/Ain Sukhna