Stayed at this hotel for two months for business and bottom line is that I would have no hesitation in staying here again when I next visit this area,either for business or for pleasure, which I may do having spent some time getting to grips with the golf from Chris and the golf team.
Why? Home from home for a business traveller, the attention to detail and the basics, very clean rooms and public areas with very helpful housekeeping teams. plenty of hot water, good cooking with an Italian slant, and if you want something different no problem with friendly (not too much) staff. Finally, great beach and sea only five minutes on the golf buggy!!
I am surprised that it is not more crowded given one hour from Cairo (with all its history), a golf course (suitable for absolute beginners like me, and it hosts regular events), heated pool and..a beach and a sister hotel who can provide all the natural therapies a women or man can ask for!!
So, a very good and mostly quiet hotel where you can chill and relax and be totally safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the Red Sea, this luxurious hotel is the perfect escape for golf, Spa, or beach holidays. The Stella Di Mare Golf, Spa and Country Club is arguably the only true 5* boutique hotel in Egypt. With rooms beautifully decorated to the finest standard, this hotel is in a class of its own.The golf course is of fantastic standard all year round, with it being host to the famous ‘International Pro-Am’ that is played over the links every year, attracting star players.Located within the resort is one of Egypt’s finest Thalasso Spa’s. Guests can enjoy massages from within the hotel or take the short golf cart shuttle ride to enjoy all of what the Spa has to offer. The 1km long golden sandy beach is the perfect place to get a tan by the Red Sea and is known as one of the best natural beaches in the Red Sea region.When staying at the Stella Di Mare Golf, Spa and Country Club, guests can also enjoy the facilities of its two sister hotels, the Stella Di Mare Grand and Stella Di Mare Sea Club, as well as the other amenities within the Resort. The Resort has various swimming pools (heated/indoor/outdoor), tennis courts, squash courts, table tennis, volleyball, beach football, water football, various water sports, archery, american pool, snooker, amusement Rooms, mini golf, and much much more!Within the Golf, Spa and Country Club lies The Links Restaurant which serves the finest International cuisine. A la carte, drinks and refreshments are offered in the relaxing atmospheres in either the Heaney’s Bar or Tiger Club.Each room has a balcony which offers stunning views of either the golf course or garden areas. The spacious and elegant rooms are all air-conditioned and include satellite TV. The hotel offers free private parking.Located on the Red Sea, only 90 minutes from Cairo International Airport and 2 hours from the Ancient Pyramids, where the climate is perfect year round, this hotel’s location is second to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Stella Di Mare Golf Hotel, Ain Sukhna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Golf Hotel, Ain Sukhna Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Stella Di Mare Golf Hotel, Ain Sukhna Egypt