An excellent stay! We stayed at the Jaz from the 17th-20th of August. We booked at the last minute to escape the craziness of Cairo. I rang the hotel to check they had received my booking through booking.com, which they had. Samer at reception, assured us that they hotel was up and running and was happy that we were to arrive a little earlier than the 2pm check-in time, so we could make the most of our stay.
When we arrived, Samer offered a very quick and efficient check-in, unlike other hotels in Egypt, where checking-in is a difficult and lengthy task! After an ice-cold drink of hibiscus tea, we were led to our room and were able to park the car nearby.
The room was spacious and very comfortable with a kitchenette and sink for washing up. We were on the ground floor and about 20 steps from the patio to the pool. The bed was very large, big enough for mum, dad and master three!
We booked a half-board package which included buffet breakfast and dinner. The food was excellent and the selection on offer would appeal to many tastes. The omelettes and pancakes were delicious and the desert bar at dinner outstanding. For lunch, we ordered from the menu and the food was also of an excellent standard.
The highlight of our stay, aside from being able to relax poolside and at the beach in a quiet atmosphere, was the service offered by the staff. I would like to thank Ramadan and Tarek at the beach, Mohamad in the dining room, Khaled in the bar, and Samer at reception for outstanding service. They went out of their way to show care and kindness to my three year old. They were happy for him to ‘hang out’ with them and spend time dancing and chilling out! Thanks again for your hospitality!
Upon checking-out Samer invited us to write a review on tripadvisor which shows the professional attitude the hotel and it’s staff have in regards to getting feedback from customers.
We will definitely be returning to the Jaz again and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaz Little Venice Golf Resort is the company’s first venture in Ain El Sokhna and offers a stunning five-star Golfing holiday to Egypt. Just 100 km from Cairo International Airport (and there’s even a shuttle service provided for guests) it is within easy reach on any European departure hub and promises a holiday of total relaxation. This Golf Resort features 120 pleasantly furnished, beautifully decorated guest rooms with all the modern amenities you could desire. With two restaurants and two bars you are spoilt for choice for eating and drinking. 24-hour room service is also on tap should you feel puckish during the night. Guests have access to a pristine beach. The lush International standard 9-hole golf course, due to open by end of 2010, will offer challenging greens, fairways and bunkers to suit experienced golfers without putting off the novice. Tee-ing off and driving on lovingly maintained greens against the backdrop of clear blue skies and crystal clear waters will exceed your expectations. The delightful climate throughout summer and winter means this plush resort can also be enjoyed all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Jaz Little Venice Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaz Little Venice Golf Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Jaz Little Venice Golf Resort Egypt/Ain Sukhna