As a matter of fact i enjoyed my time there with my wife.2 nights was not enough to enjoy with this hotel .i remark that every thing was perfect and the good note that the smile was all the time on the staff faces .room is clean .perfect contact from reception during the whole day.i will go again and again when ever still these points there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaz Little Venice Golf Resort is the company’s first venture in Ain El Sokhna and offers a stunning five-star Golfing holiday to Egypt. Just 100 km from Cairo International Airport (and there’s even a shuttle service provided for guests) it is within easy reach on any European departure hub and promises a holiday of total relaxation. This Golf Resort features 120 pleasantly furnished, beautifully decorated guest rooms with all the modern amenities you could desire. With two restaurants and two bars you are spoilt for choice for eating and drinking. 24-hour room service is also on tap should you feel puckish during the night. Guests have access to a pristine beach. The lush International standard 9-hole golf course, due to open by end of 2010, will offer challenging greens, fairways and bunkers to suit experienced golfers without putting off the novice. Tee-ing off and driving on lovingly maintained greens against the backdrop of clear blue skies and crystal clear waters will exceed your expectations. The delightful climate throughout summer and winter means this plush resort can also be enjoyed all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jaz Little Venice Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaz Little Venice Golf Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Jaz Little Venice Golf Resort Egypt/Ain Sukhna