“Very Good Experience over all...”

Jaz Little Venice Golf Resort
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Ain Sukhna
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Me and my wife stayed in this hotel for only one night. Let me say that it was a very nice time we spent over there. Clean, quite, spacious, organized and neat. Everything just was excellent.
The price is a bit expensive though.

Room Tip: Take the ground room...excellent terrass area
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Great hotel. Stayed there from 3/1 to 6/1 2014 and it is wonderful. It is very calm, very peaceful. The staff is extremely friendly (special thank you to bell man Omar Abdel-Rahman ) and is much nicer than another hotel that I stayed in during summer in Sokhna. The heated pool is a very nice idea although I believe it should be more heated because it wasn't as warm as I expected. The food is very nice. The only thing they are missing is some entertainment, an animation team. Other than that, everything is wonderful. I especially love the idea that the rooms are like little apartments spread in the perimeter of the hotel land. Excellent hotel! And I love the food variety. Normal hotels have only standard things, but Jaz has a larger variety.

Room Tip: 1. If you have little kids, I would recommend the ground floor rooms. This way you can see your kids...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I have been in the Jazz Little Venice hotel as a part of my honeymoon trip on 22/12/2013, actually we have enjoyed the stay too much, staff are very helpful, very quiet hotel, rooms are comfortable, price is suitable, hotel is reasonable for honeymooners and couples wants to enjoy and it was very romantic hotel at all.

Also, I would like to thank Food & Beverage Manager Mr. Alaa whom made our stay awesome and helped me to arrange a fantastic romantic dinner as a surprise for my Lady.

I advise you all to go and try this hotel.

Anas

Room Tip: All rooms around the swimming pool having short access to it.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2013

It is too simple when you plan to have vacation with your family . what your asking for to get relax and your Children get comfort and pleasant .and that is what we got there . Although it was busy but i feel that all the staff was only for me and my family .Tasty food . Reception is very helpful .

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2013

For who is seeking relaxing and get out from the stress mode i recommend this hotel as i have been there in the week day me and my husband found a good atmospher. I consider it a great hotel at least for myself .tasty food and great service. Big clean room with its private garden whichi like. Helpful front desk. Many thanks for MS.Maryem she was very helpful and polite. Actully thank you all Jazlittle venice team you make me feel different rather to the othr hotels i stayed

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 634sa123
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Frankly as i expect this hotel as i heard a lot about it and service and food . from the check in which was too fast and the bellboy escort us well to the room and lovely buffet for dinner how ever we found the food is matching little bit the days before but really Jaz is wonderful hotel and this feeling we became since the time that we reserved with Ms.Ereny .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Dear Mr. Rezk Elshabasy,
Mr. Mohamed Ewas,
Mr. Ali Mohamed,
Mr. Alaa Mohamed,
Mr. Mohamed Heikal,
All Jaz Little Venice Golf Resort Staff,
I cannot thank you enough for making the ASEAN Cairo Committee (ACC) meeting and stay at Jaz Hotel so special. Right from when we first made enquiries about holding the meeting at your hotel you have been so helpful and quickly put us at ease and took over organizing everything so efficiently and you were so very patient with us! :) From the first time I spoke to you on the phone to the moment we checked out your calming nature and excellent organization skills and attention to details made the whole event stress free. It was all brilliant, the accomodation, the arrangments of meeting room and the quality of food... The friendly service created at the hotel by the staff made our event perfect. It couldnot have been more perfect and ran so smoothly. We will never hesitate to recommend your hotel in the future.
Best Regards,