1,715 results
All reviews private pool animation team nice hotel special thanks nice trip house keeping family vacation sea view kids area great vacation clean rooms nice food enjoyed my stay open buffet room service food quality water sports
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Wonderfull experiance in villa with private pool is suitable for honey moon i'll go again ISA , but it will be more comfortable if we have heated pool many thanks for this gr8 experiance .... Dining need more varaity but over all ....... I was so happy ......

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Siffo09
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I like this villa with private pool very much … sure I'll back to cancun again .. Quit place .... Heated pool … nice view … two hour from Cairo … 15 min from Porto … rocky beach is the only disadvantage in this hotel … service is very good … rapid check in & check out … room service with rapid response … the Vila with private pool is the best choose for honey moon days .

• Stayed: April 2013
6  Thank Medo910
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I would like to share my experience with this terrible hotel with everyone maybe i could save others from facing what i faced with this unprofessional hotel. I made a booking through booking.com for one night from 5th of April till 6th of April for 3 (2 bed room villas with private swimming pool) & 1 double room as i was travelling with my family members . Noting that i called 3 times during the previous week to confirm my booking with the hotel & make sure the booking is visible at the hotel system to avoid any inconvenience & during the 3 times the person who answered my call confirmed that the booking is 100% confirmed & no problem what so ever. on the 5th of April we arrived at the hotel on 1 pm to have enough time for the check in & the receptionist confirmed that the booking ( 3 villas + 1 room ) is visible & that they are preparing them for us to check in . we waited till 5 pm & then the receptionist advised us that he is sorry , but no rooms or villas are available any more for us!!!!. Imagine the shock !! we asked for the hotel manager & came a middle aged guy named ( Amr ) he tried to solve the situation although all the solutions he suggested was inconvenient as we as a family want to stay in the same resort & his solution for the situation was to give us a room in Cancun resort & 3 rooms in Porto El sokhna hotel which is 30 KM far from Cancun !!!!! After a lot of negotiation he offered us 2 villas only out of the 3 villas ( Villa # 14 & villa # 5009 ) & a double room . Although it wasn't satisfactory for us yet we accepted it after a promise from the manager to compensate us later for this unpleasant situation. we went to the villas & frankly speaking it was not equipped fully as supposed , the basin & the toilet was leaking water & there was no spoons , forks .knifes & mugs in the kitchen. Anyway we spent the night & on the second days we went for check out & Mr. Amr the hotel manager made us a 20 % discount for the 2 villas & the 2 double room he provided. The shock was on 2 days later WHEN I FOUND OUT THE THEY CHARGED ME FOR THE 3RD VILLA THAT THEY NEVER PROVIDED !!!!! & when i called the hotel they said that we took 3 villas & paid only for 2 !! what the [--]? so i called the hotel manager who seemed understanding to the situation and assured me that the amount that was discounted from my credit card will be refunded to me in cash from the head office in cairo & that he will call me to tell me when to go have the money with in 2 hour . now it have been 2 days & i have been calling him but he is not answering !!!! please guys these people are unprofessional , they have zero customer service experience , no risk management no clarity in dealing beside they are smugglers who took extra money from me in an illegal & indecent way .. PLEASE AVOID THIS HOTEL as the same case that happened to me happened also to other people on my way for check out so it seems that this is there common attitude.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
9  Thank Ahatem
Reviewed 14 April 2013

i was there with my family , with 2 children 4 & 6
the hotel is good the rooms are very clean & the room service was good as well
the animation was working on the beach & as well at night they were doing their best to keep us happy
no kids club for children , its a room without supervision , only mom take their children & stand up with them , the room is filled with some blocks & papers to color thats all
there is a mini disco at night for kids & some shows but for dj only
the worst thing there is the food its quality is good BUT THERE IS NO VARIETY , only 2 or 3 things to choose from + pasta ofcourse
the swimming pools are clean the beach around 1 kilo walking

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank dufy910
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I spent last weekend at this resort , we had booked 2 villas , one was privately owned , villas are very nice in term of Size and view , each has its own pool but water was very cold so mayb hotel managment would consider heating private pools .
Room services was a bit slow and food through room services was not good however Breakfast was good and lots of options .
generally the whole family had a good experience

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family