1,680 results
All reviewsprivate poolanimation teamnice hotelspecial thanksnice triphouse keepingfamily vacationsea viewkids areagreat vacationclean roomsnice foodenjoyed my stayopen buffetroom servicefood qualitywater sports
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Me and my family stayed in a villa with a private pool , Although it's a little expensive but it's worth every penny ... It's the perfect spot for a relaxing vacation. The only 2 things is that after the 2nd night the hotel seemed a little bit boring for me with not much activities to do moreover the private pool wasn't heated so we suffered a little bit especially that we were there during the winter . The hotel's restaurant serves a relatively varied buffet .. overall we enjoyed our stay and definitely it's the best hotel in ain-sukhna ...

Room Tip: I recommend the private pool villa for sure ...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Heba N
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I enjoyed my stay in a villa with private pool, the idea of having a private is excellent, the pool is very good, reasonable in size with excellent maintaince. The villa included ground and first floor with 2 bed rooms and 3 bathrooms, reception, dinning and kitchen. The is very well designed. I really enjoyed it so much. The hotel presented the breakfast in the villa in the morning which is really nice.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank johnatef
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The hotel over all is really nice, has many nice facilities(billiards- ping pong- volleyball- speed ball) on the beach.
Staff are extremely helpful.
Reception is not very friendly. however they were able to answer our queries.
Pool is really good and wide, with very light music 24-7 which helped with the relaxation.
Room is really nice and wide, lacking cleanliness a bit, wouldn't say it's 5 stars hotel considering to Moevenpick cleanliness.

The beach needs construction.. No one was able to swim there although they can use the nice location and cafe on the beach to attract more customers.

Room Tip: Second, third and fourth flour are Sea and pool view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2013

A very good hotel with nice rooms. But service is terrible, maintenance is poor, food is below average, and facilities are degrading. As well, the location is very far.

This hotel needs proper management or it will become worse and worse.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 9 June 2013

My worst experience ever in a hotel, they did not recognize my reservation at the first place and I have seen at least 20 other guests who had the same problem on the same day, extremely under staffed and the available stuff are either very rude or helpless and incompetent, the food at the breakfast buffet was horrible, the TV has only 20 channels with a very poor picture although the TV set itself is big and new, the bathrooms are unclean and the air conditioning is very weak,
No activities at all except for a poor show at 9:00 PM, no spa, only one restaurant other than the all day restaurant.

Overall, I don't recommend this hotel to anyone, and I am sure I will never go near there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family