During my visit in Sea club, we noticed on the publication board an offer saying “ask about your free golf lesson”
So I did and was told we could make a reservation from the room, however the line ended somewhere. So next morning we went to the front desk again and we got a time slot right away.
After waiting some 30 minutes we got picked up. In the Pro-shop however they told us to pay 380 EGP, I objected, saying the Sea club offered a free lesson! After the guy was on the phone some time he told me the offer has expired. I decided to pay and ask the manager in sea club about it later.
When I asked the manager about it, He told me he would get back to me soon. However upon check out 2 days later nobody spoke to me, so I asked another “manager”, this person kept on telling me, it’s my problem since I paid instead of go back and not taking the lesson. So Fact is: the Hotel misleads you with an offer and when you get there they tell you the offer has expired. I Know this happens on the street but in a 4* Hotel? To make it up the Manager at least could have given me a voucher or some deduction on the beverage bill, this would have solved the problem quick, and make a happy customer, but NO
Some other points I noticed that make this Hotel far less than 4*:
The room was not clean. The floor was dirty; the toilet bowl was covered with vomit from some customer before us?? Behind the cupboard and bed there was a lot of dirt.
So we had to call housekeeping to have the room cleaned, third day there was no housekeeping at all, so I had to call again.
The general service was also poor; normally you find a fresh bottle of water in your room every day, not in Sea club here you need to buy it. Neither was there a water cooker or coffee/tee in the room. Beside that the drinks in the bar and dining room where very expensive, 40 Egp for a Local beer or wine. However if the service was great this would be a minor point.
All in all for me a reason, to choose another Hotel next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by vast expanses of greenery, the Stella Sea Club hotel in Ain Soukhna maintains a calm and serene atmosphere. The rooms are gently divided into small villas in three petallos, each signifying a single petal of a rose and with its own private swimming pool. Truly spacious and comforting, let the Stella Sea Club Ain Soukna hotel relax and soothe your senses. Experience the beauty and luxury of the brightest star on the Red Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stella Di Mare Sea Club Hotel, Ain Sukhna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Sea Club Hotel, Ain Sukhna Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Stella Di Mare Sea Club Hotel, Ain Sukhna Egypt