“Good value for money”

Telemachos Hotel
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Dassia
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Me my sister and her gf stayd here for 2 weeks 2nd april til 16th april. .ok it wasnt the best time of year to come bt oh well. It was cold first fw nyts so askd for xtra quilts which we got. Bathroom wasnt al that gud bt what does it matter... The food was gud even tho it did consist of chips or potatoes. Rice and pasta most days bt derek the cook did have diff mains every day. And desserts wiv tea. The staff where great they even bought r kettle and iron of us so we didnt av to take it home.jus 1 member of staff george did shock us at thd end of holiday wen a young lady told us he had snook into her room while she was sleepin and woke her up by gettin into bed wiv her strokin her hair. The pool. Was clean. Clean bedding and towels daily.. Entertainment was a litle on the crap side bt then again it was very very early season.... The surounding beaches do need a very big clean up but like anywhere u have to travel to get a decent beach. Buses were frequent apart from the green buses nearly 2 hours waitin time every time we used them. Nt bad fares either. Overal I had a great 2 weeks and would go again bt maybe further into the season. Adios nandos. Dimitri. George. Derek and all other members of staff there :-D

2 Thank laurafromleeds

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Leeds, United Kingdom

Me my girlfriend and sister stayed hear for 2 weeks from 2nd april till 16th

the rooms got cleaned every day bedding every 2 days .

The food .. there is a big difference between some 1 not liking something and the food not been good .its hot and fresh everyday lots to choose from at lunch and tea different meat and sides at tea time the chef is very friendly and clean in his self.

the bar staff and management are flirty but fun at the same time they have a job to do as well as entertain the guest .

we went in close season they still managed to put on sum greek dancing and karaoke 3 nights out of 14

The pool was clean

over all a good holiday

4 Thank deniece01
nottingham

WARNING DO NOT STAY !!
I stayed at this hotel from the 9th April 2014 -16th with my best friend. The hotel is a complete mess no hot water, rubbish food which is like being in prison and all inclusive ends at 9.30 which is a joke. But I can deal with all of that however I want everybody to read the following. One evening me and my friend were in the bar having some drinks with a lovely gentleman we had met whom was like a father figure. My friend went onto the computer to speak to her boyfriend before bed and the friend we met walked me to my room. I went into bed and left the door unlocked but closed so my friend could come back. I was drifting in and out of sleep as I was shattered and I heard the door open thinking it was Claire I didn't turn over and continued to try and get back to sleep when I felt somebody touch my hair and I turned over and it was the waiter GEORGE I was very shocked and screamed and shouted abuse when he tried to climb into bed on top of me. I pushed him away and ran out of the room which he still stayed in and ran to reception. I told the friend about this and my friend came back to the room, I did not sleep that night. The next day I told the manager whom did nothing on the matter and I had to stay on holiday for another 4 nights with all this anxiety on me. I am disgusted in this behaviour and would like to warn other young girls.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
9 Thank karen s

Travellers are raving about these Dassia hotels

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Stayed 2-9th April 2014, paid not a lot for the holiday. Hotel was ok, basic facilities, pool freezing but much entertainment to be had watching the faces of folks that just jumped in!! Not much variety of food, but always something to eat, one tip though, would be nice to put the fruit out at the evening meal so it could be eaten with the jelly or custard stuff, and not just at breakfast. Bread was nice fresh, but got staler as the days went on. Beds were fine, slept well but the bathroom floor was always wet and the shower had to be held with your hand. Staff were ok, friendly, and the all inclusive drinks were fine. Branded stuff was only 4 euros after 9.30 so not really a problem considering how cheap the holiday was. All in all, nice break but no sandy beaches in walking distance. The hotel is up an incline which isn't too bad except for the last 15 steps or so, when it's a challenge!! If you want a cheap break then it's worth a look.

Room Tip: If you are to the rear of the hotel you get no sun at all, try for the front or poolside.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Lynne V
Cranleigh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Please don't read all the bad review they are not the truth .. This is a 2/3 star hotel not 4 or 5 star.. The food is hot fresh and good at least 2 choices daily all fresh and served with a smile the waiter in the restaurant works hard.. I think more people should say thank u and have a grip of reality when u are paying for 3 star not 5 star.. We have been staying for 10 days and lovin it... Rooms are cleaned daily with fresh towels ..hotel it's self is kept clean and pool area very clean as well as pool( bit cold in April).. Would def come back and would def tell friends to come here too..

4 Thank Steenhoven
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I booked this as a last minute 4 day break for £250 all-inclusive and so was good break for price.
The Hotel staff, were nice and friendly and helpful. You can tell the male staffs interest was in the girls as they got prompt attention at the bar, more than the older people etc. The hotel is low standard but ok as a base for travelling from. Bus number 7 from main road at bottom of hill from hotel goes to Corfu town regular enough apart from Saturday and Sunday. The outdoor areas are beautiful and many exotic plants all around and the pool area and bar were excellent.
The all-inclusive alcohol ended at 9.30 pm and this was my Q for going to one of the few bars on the main road to use the free WiFi as the hotel charges a lot for using the internet on the old computers in reception (5 euros for 8 minutes!).
I did have a wet bathroom floor for the 4 days I stayed as something was leaking in the bathroom and mentioned it each day to staff, but it was not sorted or me offered another room. I did hear from other guests that they had wet bathroom floors as well or no shower curtains and mine and others had no shower hook to hang the shower head on. Again its OK for a rough base for travelling from.
Every day the food was the same chips rice pasta salad, occasional meat dishes, although one day was vegetarian omelette, no deserts usually, twice there were pots of jelly that didn't taste of anything and sometimes just orange or apple. So great if your carb loading as always pasta, rice and chips on offer!

Very nice old Scottish chap who served the food, good laugh and nice bloke. The Indian waiter was nice lad too.

Room Tip: Rooms at back, cold as no sun till later in day, but i was there early April.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Pete27_10
birchington
Reviewed 13 April 2014

we had one week in april food was a bit basic but always found something to eat dimitris and george were great all staff very polite all inclusive did close early 9.30 but basic adult drinks only 2 euros dont be put of by all the bad reviews hope this helps tracey and alan

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank alan1950Birchington
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dassia
Alexandros
Corfu Palma Boutique Hotel
Royal Boutique Hotel
Royal Boutique Hotel
#4 of 5 in Kanoni

Been to Telemachos Hotel? Share your experiences!