“Do not take any notice of the bad reviews”
Review of Telemachos Hotel

Telemachos Hotel
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Dassia
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have just returned from my holiday in this hotel. At first I was dreading going after reading the reviews but I was pleasently surprised yes we upgraded mainly for the air con the room was clean and comfortable could'nt have asked for any more. The pool was lovely and clean. The food was good I ate well tried all Dereks specials which were lovely. Yes they do have chips on the menu every night but when someone moaned about this he did a very nice potato and onion dish then the poor bloke was moaned at because there was'nt any chips he just could'nt win. The free bar was fine no problem at all but then I was'nt boozing all day like some The Karoke evening was'nt the best but hey ho I still enjoyed myself. The staff were lovely working very hard always very pleasent. I WOULD RETURN TO THIS HOTEL

Room Tip: do upgrade 40 euros a week
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
8  Thank bonnie228

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have to say some reviews are extreme.......

Hotel - yes upgrade your room , the basic rooms are like falty towers but the air conditioned rooms are nice clean and looked after. Well worth the extra money especially as budget hotels are cheap to start off with.

Food - yes it's basic but isn't all budget hotels all inclusive rooms..... You won't exactly starve . To me the breakfast is the most disappointing but you can get toastis and pizza all day from snack bar.

Drink - this is again limited but is alcohol is the main part of your holiday you will still get drunk . ( talking through experience )

Times of all inclusive - yes it stops at 9.30pm but it starts at 10.00am and most others are 11 or 12 so again in 11.5 hours you can consume your all inclusive money's worth.

Staff- they are ok friendly by far Maria is exceptional but all staff speak good English , friendly and know a lot about English football so banter is always there.

Entertainment - this is the only thing I found disappointing as other than a singer ( very good ) and Karokue twice a week that's it. However a holiday is made up of the people u choose to go with. So for me I laughed from start to finish. Take a pack of cards you will never get board!!!!

Dassia it's self - beach is rough on the feet but sea is the most beautiful see I've been to And have over some my fear of swimming in the sea.

Bars- go to Niki bar at the start of dassia strip amazing mother and son run this perfectly. There is also another bar half way down called Eric's place.... Entertainment here every night always busy and such a good giggle.

Overall this has been a good holiday ..... Last thing - hire a boat for the day..... U can't go wrong !!!!

Room Tip: Upgrade to air conditioned rooms !
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Jodie P
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Do not go definitely holiday from hell as soon as you arrive it costs 40 euros for a cleaner room then you find out you can't use pool bar unless you pay there's a window where you get all inclusive drinks from its such a joke we changes hotels on our 2nd day we couldn't stay any longer we where a party of 6 and not one person was happy the children's play area is a death trap iv been To many budget holidays but this was worse please do your research before booking this hell hole

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank BerkshireHenry
Reviewed 3 July 2014

on arriving at our hotel we were greeted by friendly helpfull staff who from day one have been polite friendly and could not do enough for us . The food has been acceptable and more varierty than other reviews have stated. Our room was very clean and beds very comfortable so we have had a very good nights sleep. All in all we are having a really good time and would deffo come here again .

Room Tip: take the aircon
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Brenda F
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I went to this hotel every year till last summer. Menagment of this hotel are the biggest discriminators I ever saw! They make difference even in food. To some guests, they gave more food than some other guests. I was very angry about that. I had half board, and some guests had continental all inclusive. I had to wait for dinner while alincl.guests were eating. If you want to eat more (buffet), they make a noise about that. If all incl.guest want more, they smile and give to them more food. I traveled a lot in past, but I have never seen SUCH DISCRIMATION BEHAVIOR! BE CAREFUL!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
7  Thank Jovan B
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Well all inclusive....is a joke very limited choice and I have never been anywhere where no fresh fruit is offered. The staff seem pleasant but I do feel for them as the management seem awful.... All stops at 21.30 and we have to go to a limited bar.... well we will make the most of it as we're here on a holiday to relax in the sun....but I will definitely look at trip advisor reviews for hotels for future bookings no matter how cheap it is!! first day down six more to go ....

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank rookesie
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Derek who served the food daily was always pleasant and lovely. The pebbled beach nearby was lovely. Amenities are not too far. Slight hill to get back to hotel which was fine for me but I did see older people struggling. Other than that I will keep quiet, I was taught if you can't find something nice to say don't say anything at all.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Adele B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dassia
Alexandros
Corfu Palma Boutique Hotel
Grande Mare Hotel
Grande Mare Hotel
#15 of 17 in Benitses

Been to Telemachos Hotel? Share your experiences!