“visited six nights of our stay”
Review of La Casa

La Casa
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Dassia
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Durham
“visited six nights of our stay”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I'm surprised with the bad reviews La cassa has received. I have stayed in dassia twice over the last two years and on returning in September this was the first place we returned to eat!! in fact we ate there six nights out of our seven night stay I have tried a number of dishes on the menu and all have been amazing. the owners and staff were attentive and helpful. I would recommend the restaurant to anyone staying in dassia.

1 Thank eljsdurham2000

• Serbian first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“dissapointed..”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Let me get this straight, we are not fussy eaters.
We were surprised just how bad to average La casa was, we went there after reading good reviews on hear, it certainly seemed busy.....
I wouldn't waste an experience on it, the sauces were strange tasting and badly seasoned.
Amazed it was no 2 on the list for dassia, it was the worst experience/meal we had here..

1 Thank Dellstone
Warsaw, Poland
“Just stick with salads...”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I had a chance to eat in "La Casa', as the place was near our hotel & it seemed to look really nice. I ordered a classic Carbonara, which was a distaster. The meal smelled bad, there were no signs of bacon in it (just a weird kind of ham) and the cook added chopped champignons to the souce. I have nothing against mushrooms, really... but why in Carbonara?

While I was eating, I felt really sick to my stomach, so I passed on the meal. My boyfriend (who has an iron stomach) ate the rest of my pasta. When we came back to the hotel, he felt sick as well, so it wasn't just my imagination.

To be fair, their 'Greek Salad' was OK, vegetables were fresh and crunchy.

Swansea, United Kingdom
“Good Meal”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We had a really good meal with good service. The fresh fruit provided at the end of the meal was an added bonus.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good food, Great warm welcome”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We visited several times in our week at Dassia the food was great, very hot & very fresh. Greek dishes were very enjoyable. Reasonable prices. Great welcome from Christina & Cristos.