“The premier place for mountain bike hire and tours on Corfu”

Corfu Mountainbike Shop
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Dassia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cycle Tours and Holidays, shore trips for cruises, private group tours, self-guided cycle holidays
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Every time we visit Corfu we always visit Kostas and Hans at Corfu Mountain Bikes in Dassia.
They have provided us with exceptional personal service and never let us down with the quality of the bikes they supply. The bikes are in excellent condition and regularly maintained by Kostas.
Organised tours will take you to traditional Corfiot villages which you might not otherwise get the chance to see. Independent cyclists are also well catered for.

2  Thank BarryR859
"frequent stops"
"amazing views"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I have taken many excursion and private bike tours over the years and prior to this I thought Fat Tire was the very best...well since they didn't have a location in Corfu, Greece I relied on our the Viking Sun Cruise line to select the best vendor. The trip began with a handshake from everyone in the shop, they made sure we had properly fitted, well maintained equipment. The had a support vehicle follow and at times lead to ensure safe passages at dangerous intersections, we made stops to ensure everyone remained together, the equipment was working well and we had adequate water. They had a both a front and rear leader who allowed those who wanted to push a little harder get ahead but kept the integrity of the tour by stopping after a few miles to ensure we remained a group. It was clear safety was there number one priority. The other aspect of the tour is that it is run by locals. Not college kids from other countries looking for a J Term job in Greece. The locals all knew our leaders and if time permitted I'm sure every elderly women in the surrounding villages would have had us in to have a bite to eat and show us their beautiful gardens. Authentic! Real! Safe! Fun! ....and a fabulous work out .

5  Thank Tom A
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I took this excursion off Seabourn cruise this September.... had a great time ... need to be somewhat physically fit... Napoleon and Michael were extremely good...visited small villages in the hills around Corfu city... views were breathtaking....away from the crowds...left with lifelong memories....of able ...take this trip... won't be disappointed.

5  Thank John B
Reviewed 25 September 2017

On our Greece/Adria trip I found this shop as a potential bike rental. I called Kostas once, we agreed on everything and the next day I picked up a bike fit to my height and style.

Kostas was wonderfully helpful and flexible, thanks a lot for your kindness!

With his help I rode around the North side of Corfu, including Pantokrator. I can only recommend the shop and that particular mountain, the view is well worth the sweat!

Cheers,
Peter

4  Thank Peter Istvan S
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Before going on to other places in Corfu I spent 3 days cycling around Dassia. I prebooked a mountainbike at Corfu Mountainbike Shop and was really overwhelmed by the quality of the bikes and the service. I got excellent suggetions for tours and even succeeded in reaching the top of Moni Pantokratoras (Mount Pantocrator) at 906meters or 2972 ft on my own.I was even met by the owner at 8 o´clock in the morning (Life starts usually at 10.30) to start my tours before it´s getting too hot.
I can only recommend this place if you want to get individual service and high quality bikes with a good service.

2  Thank Barbara W