“best place to stay in Dasia”

and 1 more site!
Victoria Hill Hotel
Ranked #4 of 8 Dassia B&B and Inns
Belgrade, Serbia
“best place to stay in Dasia”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This hotel is so nice, the staff is kind and helpful - as they speak perfect English, the rooms design is perfect, the food is great, the views to the mountain and to the see are fantastic ... it is close to the beach ... and the center of Dasia, quiet and piecefull, and a great place from where you can explor the island! love it!!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank PUTNICA80
Gina P, Owner at Victoria Hill Hotel, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. As I say, guest's staying with us at Victoria Hill are guests that are staying with us in our home....which means we all go to all depths to keep our guests satisfied and content and fulfilled.....It was a pleasure having you with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Serbian first
Conflans Sainte Honorine, France
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I am right now in this hotel with my son (9 years old) and my husband. If you are looking for a nice and lovely hotel do not hesitate to choose this one. The owner, Gina and her family are warmhearted, helpful and really nice people. We really enjoy this place, the breakfast is good, the room is ok and the swimming pool is great. Considering the quality of the services this hotel is a very very good bargain . It is located in Dasia, which is close to everything but if you want to visit this island you will need a car....We will definitely come back here! Merci to Gina and her family!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: In front, sea and mountains view
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank yasmine b
georgiap971, Owner at Victoria Hill Hotel, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Jasmine thank you for your lovely words........you are missed by all the family. It was a lovely to have you and your boys stay with us for nine days.....and yes, time goes quickly when you are having a great time and enjoying yourself and as you say, we should enjoy life!!!!.....We hope to give you our hospitality again in the future. Thanks again for your lovely words.
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I love Corfu and victoria hill is a lovely hotel for vacations..i did stay for five days and i will visit this place next summer!
Is very closed to sea and only five minutes away from the center.i didn't have any problem with the staff and the breakfast it was delicius.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank 2351062
Gina P, Ιδιοκτήτης at Victoria Hill Hotel, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
We are very glad that you enjoyed your holiday with us at Victoria Hill Hotel. It was our pleasure making you stay as enjoyable as possible. Hope to see you again next summer.
Newcastle
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Well, what a difference a year makes. I gave the new manager my thoughts about my experience last year and the new manager- Gina promised a true authentic Corfu experience.

Our room and generally the hotel has been upgraded- very comfortable lounges, great balcony overlooking the lights at night and great drinks. None of these things were experienced last year.

Also, Gina made sure we were given a list of must do things in Corfu- loved the beaches up north, the restaurants you told us were brilliant!!! You know it's good when locals eat there.

These things are what turned us around from 1 year ago. Clearly you've spent up on upgrading the place, but it was your care about wanting to understand what we wanted out of our stay which made the difference. Saved us a lot of time and money and we got what we wanted- an authentic Corfu experience- cant thank you enough!!!!

Stef

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank Stefan K
Gina P, Owner at Victoria Hill Hotel, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Steve it was great to see you again. It was my pleasure to have you in the hotel. I am glad that you found the hotel different from last year, a lot of work has been put in by all the family to upgrade the premises. I had promised you that the hotel management will be different as of this summer season and it is.......I want all my guest's to leave with only positive feelings of their vacation. I'm looking forward to seeing you and your family next summer. Thank you for your sweet words.
Kendal, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I came here with my Brother and farther for 4 or 5 nights. We went because The nearest campsite was 26 euros a night add 4 for electricity, 4 for a sunbed.Etc. What a good decision. The room was only 40 euros a night for the 3 of us, Including Breakfast. The breakfast was a buffet with cereal, bacon, eggs, sweetbread, and everything you would want in a breakfast.

The service was 5 star. I think It couldn't be improved. The air-conditioned lounge had wi-fi and comfy seats. Outside there was a pool and a pool bar. There were sun-beds and umbrellas. we could sit in the shade under the umbrellas or sunbathe.

The room was generally great. All the rooms had a terrace and air-conditioning. the beds were comfy and the room had a bathroom with a shower. We spent most of the time playing cards in the terrace. or just resting.

The location was also great. There is an amazing grill house nearby which sell really cheap gyros. It was near to the beach. And a supermarket. The bus station was only 2 minutes away from the hotel. Overall, it was walking distance from everywhere in the town.

Just one request. remember to replace the TV in room 103.

And finally. Thanks for a great stay.

Room Tip: Make sure your room has a TV
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank NedReid
Gina P, Owner at Victoria Hill Hotel, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
A special thank you to the Reid family for their very very kind review. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I want all my guest's to leave with a smile on their faces.......I am glad to have shown you my hospitality.........once again, a special thanks.
The Hague, The Netherlands
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stayed in July in the Victoria Hill Hotel . We were impressed by the way the hardworking family is busy to give this hotel a new boost. The owners are running the hotel as of this year and have redecorated the premises. We don't know how the hotel was last year but this year the room we had (with a spectacular view to the sea and mountains) is clean and beautifully decorated. Also Gina herself prepares the breakfast buffet every morning that also was great. Gina and her family gives you the feeling if you are at home. It is a cosy and not so big hotel. That gives it a intimate atmosphere. We are for sure coming back to this hotel at our next visit to Corfu and wish the family all the best with this ‘new’ hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank Johanna and Fre... H
Gina P, Ιδιοκτήτης at Victoria Hill Hotel, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
Many thanks for your kind and sweet words. I am soo very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is the family's priority to make each guest leave with a a big smile. I honestly hope to see you next year and I am sure you will be surprised with the changes that we will be making in winter. Your room will be waiting for you......that's a promise.
Thessaloniki, Greece
Reviewed 19 June 2013

lt was my first time in Corfu,l booked the hotel via some friends who had stayed in May and were very satisfied . Upon our arrival we were welcomed by Gina the owner . She made our stay very comfortable and made as feel at home. l would like to thank Gina and her family and we look forward to going back!!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Voula L
Gina P, Owner at Victoria Hill Hotel, responded to this review, 22 June 2013
Dear Voula thank you for your kind words. I am very pleased that you and your friends enjoyed your holliday in Corfu. It is music to my ears to hear that everything was to your liking and that you felt at home. As I had said to you, we renovated the hotel this year and are proud of the outcome but never the less it is extra lovely to hear it coming from guests. Hospitality means everything to us and we want everybody to feel like they belong with us. Your words are very fulfilling.....we all hope to see you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dassia
Corfu Holiday Palace
#3 of 5 in Kanoni
Arcadion Hotel
Arcadion Hotel
#39 of 404 in Corfu

Been to Victoria Hill Hotel? Share your experiences!