“Wonderful friendly family run hotel, who would run the extra mile”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Primavera

Primavera
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Dassia
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Wonderful friendly family run hotel, who would run the extra mile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

After escaping the hotel from hell ,Telemachus, I arrived at the primavera hotel, to a nice welcome, basic rooms, but clean, and friendly, nice food for breakfast, gardens and pool well kept, cleaners do clean and really friendly, nico and his wife rula, wat a wonderful couple, made us feel welcome and do anything for you,

Room Tip: Second floor is we're we was, over looking front of hotel gardens, was nice to wake upto and see...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank thehwrds

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Greek first
Florida, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

Location is very good. Has parking, wireless, pool and was very good.Friendly Staff..

The facility it self was nice.The rooms clean well every day. The pool was great and the pool area was perfect..
*Small bathroom..

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank MarioGoder
birstall
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

This hotel was our saviour having escaping the telemacho prison hotel nico and his wifes hotel was beutiful the rooms are basic but arnt most greek hotels but the rest of the hotel is very nice lovley gardens and pristine cool pool and very very clean they will go out of there way to make you feel at home they squeezed us in a a moments notice at a very good rate too just shows there are nice people out there we had a great week here 2-08-2012 and would highly recomend it dassia is still a little greek gem

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank dave n
Gloucester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2012

My Husband and I had the misfortune to end up staying at the Primavera, when we found the hotel that we had planned to stay in had closed down upon arriving in Dassia. The room was terrible with a view of some dead trees from our window. the inside of the draws in the room gave us an idea of what other people who had stayed thought of the place being covered in graffiti and in my opinion, they were not wrong. We had a dreadful experience before even arriving at the hotel ( which we explained to the staff) and we both needed to rest. By the time we woke up it was the evening and we were told that we could not get any food except crisps and peanuts. My husband who is disabled couldn't face going down the very steep hill to find a restaurant and so armed with our crisps, we went to bed. Very shortly after retiring to bed, it collapsed on my side and I spent a very uncomfortable night sleeping on the floor waiting for the dawn so I could pack up and find alternative accommodation. My husband who was exhausted slept through it. The staff were not particularly sympathetic or helpful when we told them and would not even help me carry the suitcases down the stairs when we left. Local Greek friends who we knew in Dassia arranged for an apartment on the beach front for us and we had a fantastic stay there. The whole situation was compounded by the fact that the Primavera was to be our base from where we were to get married 10 days after our arrival. Suffice to say I could not recommend this hotel to any one. We have had several trips to Corfu and love the place, especially Dassia, just not the Primavera.

Room Tip: We actually traveled May 2010 but it has taken this long to get over it.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Autumn W
Corfu, Kerkira, Greece
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

My wife and I spent a week there. Wonderful holiday in a lovely hotel..

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Vangelis I
Parnu, Estonia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2011

This is nice budget hotel. Very simple rooms.The breakfast was continental and one fruit-peaches. In the area is car rental and some restorants.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Muduke
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2010

I had a wonderful experience staying at the Hotel Primavera. I loved my room. The bed was very comfortable and the view from the balcony was spectacular. The staff were warm and friendly. I was very grateful to the staff when my flight home was canceled due to weather. They were very helpful in helping me rearrange my plans to get home.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank Karenew47
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dassia
Dassia Beach
#3 of 16 in Dassia
Paradise Hotel Corfu
Paradise Hotel Corfu
#6 of 17 in Gouvia

Been to Primavera? Share your experiences!