“Had lunch here”

Dynamyc Family Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Espanola
Description: After many years of service in the Espanola community, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don't just meet expectations; we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we're dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. We offer all-day breakfast, homemade pizzas, pastas, wraps, burgers and much much more! We are also well-known for our exceptional catering services. We offer in house or at a location of your choice. We have years of experience with groups of 200 plus people including weddings, memorial services, retirement parties, birthdays, fundraising, and many other celebrations. We are flexible with the food offered as well as our pricing. We are love to cater to our customers! Our employees provide unmatched service, delivering top quality service for your business! Each is committed to personal service. In keeping with this desire, we're not satisfied with our work until you are.
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

A new look to this place . So far , I like it here . I always stop here when I am in town . Very clean around here .

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent..fresh and tasty. Waitress put kid friendly shows on the tv. They also had a toy bucket for at the end of the meal. Will be back

Reviewed 14 November 2016

I stop a couple times a year mostly to get a pizza to go or else to eat in the buffet and am quite pleased with the menu, service and food.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Four of us went to lunch last Saturday and had a very pleasant, basic meal. The lunch buffet has chicken, spicy sausage, perogies, salad and vegetables. Nothing was fancy, but it was hot, decently prepared and with enough variety that everyone had something they liked.
I skipped desert but the pie looked good.
Our service was good, not lighting fast but friendly.
The restaurant doesn't present as fancy, nor does the food claim to be fancy but I would eat there again happily.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

I read the reviews and was a bit leery on going to this place but it was absolutely fabulous!

I ordered the pickerel dinner and my husband ordered the lasagna dinner.

The pickerel was delicious, too big too eat. I had fresh-cut fries and a homemade coleslaw and tar-tar sauce. I would go back anytime!
My husband said the lasagna was good too; despite what he feared based on the last review given on here. It was much more than two pieces of noodles, he couldn't even finish it. The garlic bread was a texas-styled toast and ended up stealing a piece it was so good.

The staff were amazing and made us feel like family.

1  Thank May677