“Good with room for improvement.”
Review of Cortina Restaurant

Cortina Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Espanola
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Love the decor and atmosphere. The front service staff are knowledgeable, pretty quick to know you have a need and very cheerful. We come back time after time because of the people. The food is abundant, we wish more if it was homemade, handmade. The price is what it takes to keep a restaurant open in this day and age. Mostly we find restaurants are as good as we are willing to let them be. Go with the attitude that you are going to enjoy and you most certainly will. Any outright negative reviews posted here are likely the work of competitors or former employees.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

There aren't a lot of options in Espanola, and this isn't too bad......I ordered a pizza to take out, and while the topping (sauce etc) was good, The crust, however, is cardboard in texture and pretty tasteless - no better than a cheap frozen pizza crust. It ruined what otherwise would have been a good pizza. I'm sure I'll eat from here (as I said, there aren't a lot of options in town), but I'll avoid the pizzas. Price is a little higher than it should be, but (as I said) there aren't a lot of options in town.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

The Oven Baked Cappalletti is to die for! Their pizza is very good too. Especially the Cortina Special. I always order it with sausage instead of bacon/less greasy. The ambiance of the restaurant is really nice but I usually order take-out, for convenience. ENJOY!!!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Always a great meal with excellent service!! Love the Kettle chips and pizza, but have had other menu options as well with the same result. The staff here are always happy and are always asking if things are ok or if you would like anything else? All around super place to eat!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We make it a point to visit every time we are in Espanola, Food is great, staff is great and the owner's are hands on.their buffet, think Wednesday to Friday, is a great deal. all you can eat. The staff are the best, they work hard and give you the impression that they don't want to be anywhere else. All in all a great feast