“Awesome food and service !!”
Review of Cortina Restaurant

Cortina Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Espanola
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

All home cooking makes a difference .. Friday night special is Prime Rib !! Great place to eat if you’re passing through the even have lodging ...

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Food and service was awesome
Many foods options. Fast service and very friendly atmosphere.
Food is delicious. Definitely a restaurant to recommend

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

So after a very long but fun day hiking the trails on Manitoulin I stopped here because I was parched and quite hungry.

It was excellent right up to the point of receiving my bill.

Food was fantastic tasting and came quick and served hot.

Service was very friendly and they all worked very well together.

Now here is my issue that drops the rating from 5 to a 3. As I said I was extremely thirsty and hungry. I always drunk lots with my meal. I had three ice tea and a glass if cold water. When i was presented my bill there was $7.50 for ice tea. No free refill like ever other restaurant on the planet. If I had my family with me we would have $20 just for beverages. That is insane!

With that said my biggest issue is the waitress didn't have change so she went to get it. After waiting 5 minutes I stood up and left pissed off and discouraged that a meal with Meatball Sub, ice tea and soup cost me $30 for a single person.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

A stop along the highway to Sault Ste. Marie. Our family tried the lasagna and it wasn't good. The chicken picatta was average. The staff was friendly though and warm. Nice cozy interiors.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We are a family of 4 and really enjoyed our dinner here. I would say it's probably a little over priced for the value but the food was pretty good. Service was friendly and good.