“Good food and service”

Anchor Inn Hotel
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Anchor Inn Hotel is located in downtown Little Current on Manitoulin Island, Ontario Canada. The Hotel offers a great restaurant, lively bar, room, and nice inexpensive rooms and kitchenettes. We are located across from the re-developed waterfront and municipal marina, and also have a cool street-side patio and two streaming web-cams.
Sudbury, Canada
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We enjoyed a great steak sandwich and great service. Right downtown and just off the waterfront. Next visit we will have to try a overnight stay. Owners are friendly and helpful.

• Visited October 2013

Paris, Ile-de-France, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Anchor Inn Hospitality”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Stopped in on our trip from Ohio. Experienced Great service,Great Food and hospitality from both workers and owner. Great view to sit back outside and watch the water way and traffic. Food was fresh and beer was cold. Any Biker looking for a nice trip,neat scenery and cool place to stop, go to Little Current and visit the Anchor Inn!!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Trisha T
Kitchener, Canada
“Great food and good value.”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Nice option on an outdoor patio. The staff was very friendly and service was prompt. We could see the harbour from the outdoor dining area which just enhanced the ambiance. Would recommend it very much.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank m0m1960
“Pleasant service, good food.”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I brought our two little boys (ages 1 and 3 years old) for dinner, and the atmosphere was lovely for a family dinner. Our 3 year old was given crayons and colouring books, while our 1 year old practiced walking around the restaurant, visiting with the staff (and there seemed to be lots of staff working that Saturday evening). Food was hot and tasty - the house salad dressing was TO DIE FOR, with a slight hot pepper kick - and the prices were pretty reasonable. Just wish the patio had more room for a family to enjoy dinner! Will be back on our next visit to the island.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Good but service lacking”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

This is now the only place in little current by the marina to have a sit down meal. I had the daily special - a basic chicken sandwich with fries and my partner had the whitefish. The waitress asked if I wanted mayo on the sandwich, I said yes. I also asked for gravey on the side for my fries.. I got neither. The sandwich had no sauce/ butter at all so I had to ask for mustard. Whitefish was ok but lacking taste. We left a tip on the table and went to pay at the counter. When I was punching in my debit info and said no to a tip the server said "arn't you going to tip" I said I left some change on the table.. I was not impressed by that remark. I also would have liked to sit on the patio but there is very limited seating.

• Visited August 2013