“Great food at reasonable price”
Review of Bunkhouse

Bunkhouse
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Delhi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2013

My husband and I ordered the steak sandwiches and were done to perfection, one of us ordered the fries with it, they are really good. I ordered the greek salad, just love it. Was in another day with a friend and we both had the chicken souvlaki sandwiches with greek salad and were really impressed. The waitresses are always friendly. It takes awhile for the food to be served so be patient, worth it.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

finally tried this local restaurant and was pleasantly surprised, the server was great, the food really good and the cost very reasonable, I don't know why we waited so long to try this place but it will be a favourite from now on

1  Thank rosrog
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Grabbed dinner here before going to a show at the theatre next door. Food was good, staff was pleasant. It was real busy, lots of theatre goes out that night. Loved the Greek food!

1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Enjoyed Sunday brunch after a round of golf. Nice selectionof breakfast and lunch items complete with a selection of pies and cakes for dessert. Friendly staff and brunch was reasonably priced. Only concern is that some items were on the cold side.

2  Thank Gord C
Reviewed 23 October 2012

The food was good (Gyros and Greek Salad) but I felt that there was not enough value for my money. $10 lunch and I left hungry.