“Prices are very reasonable”
Review of Marc Anthony - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Description: New to the area
Description: New to the area
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We stopped by for lunch and found the prices very reasonable for what you order. My spouse enjoyed the liver & onions and found it very tasty and tender. The pictures and items placed around are from the owner Ray and are for sale. Some of them are very interesting. I am not sure about the dinner offerings but the lasagna that I had for lunch was acceptable and hot.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

The atmosphere is...well...what atmosphere? We were seated next to a rowdy table of kids and their unattentive parents even though the entire place was empty. And are they trying for an Italian look, or Northern Ontario, or Indian? Couldn't figure out how all the knick knacks fit together. The food was...ok. We shared a large pizza that was good but nothing to write home about. And the service? Instead of "thank you" we were told our receipt was the first copy out of the debit pad and she walked away. There isn't a lot to choose from in Sundridge, but that doesn't make this place "excellent".

Reviewed 10 July 2012

I honestly don't know why this restaurant has so many rave reviews. Our family went for dinner, and to start with, the water the waitress gave us was warm, no where near cold. It took about 45 minutes for our food to arrive, and when it did it was not very good. One person couldn't even eat their meal, the fish was so rubbery. My steak was tough and way overdone, and most of it was very rubbery, too. I'm not even sure if my son's spaghetti and meat sauce even had any meat in it, and there was no flavour to the sauce. Not one of us enjoyed our meal. I have had their pizza once and it was ok, and I hear that lots of people like the pizza, but I will never return to this restaurant.

2  Thank KLB79
Reviewed 15 June 2012

We have been looking for a good pizza place in the Sundridge/South River area and Marc Anthony is it! We had 2 medium pizzas on the patio (which is not licensed, although the restaurant is). The crust was thin and crisp, the tomato sauce was light and fresh tasting. Pepperoni was mild and not overly greasy. It may not appeal to the deep dish heavy pizza lovers, but we liked this pizza a lot. Give it a try if you are in, or near, Sundridge.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Great food and great service! So many options for everybody's taste buds! Make a stop in at this place and try it out!