My husband and I were married here in July and we couldn’t have found a better location! We had a wedding of 102 people, which was perfect for the Northridge. One of the deciding factors for choosing the Northridge was the unique pier overlooking Lake Bernard. We love the water and water sports, so it was the perfect location for our ceremony. We were married literally on the water!
Second reason we chose the Northridge is the location! We are from very active families that grew up with cottages, so the grounds provided a perfect atmosphere for us. There are so many things to do if you enjoy the great outdoors! Even between the ceremony and the reception we had guests playing shuffleboard!
The deciding factor to choosing the Northridge was the food. When we went for our tasting the food was amazing. It was so delicious we had a hard time choosing our reception menu! The dinner service went by without a hitch and we are still receiving compliments on the food! I let the kitchen know ahead of time about the multiple allergies, and they were extremely accommodating.
Beautiful dinner service, however, the best time by far was the evening dance reception afterwards! My husband was concerned the bar would be too small for the dance, as both our families love to “cut a rug”. However, it actually worked out much better than we had anticipated. It allowed the perfect amount of space for dancing while the rest of the facility and grounds provided many opportunities for those that either didn’t want to dance or wanted a break. It encouraged more people on the dance floor as there wasn’t a crowd of people watching. Those that didn’t want to dance were either out by the fire roasting marshmallows, socializing on the patio, or relaxing in the hot tub and sauna. Some of our guests even went for a dip in the lake to cool down.
Overall, the Northridge made for a PERFECT venue for a wedding. Michael and Brenda were a huge help in the planning process, aiding in any questions or concerns we had. We will definitely be back whenever we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate lakefront Ontario resort just 2.5 Hours north of Toronto. Specializing in weddings and four season getaways. Exceptional dining and lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Northridge Inn & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northridge Hotel Sundridge
- Northridge Inn And Resort
- Northridge Hotel Muskoka
- Northridge Resort Muskoka