Enjoyed ur stay at the Northridge. This is about an average 3* hotel\inn. The rooms are a little dated and tired but kept clean. There is only 1 sink in the bathroom area. Carpets are tired. It is a great place to chill out & the food is 4.5 star standard (great Elk, Venison etc.). Not much to do in the area though and after 3 days we were glad to move on. Probably a nice place to stay in Autumn (Fall) & just cruise around.
Trevor & Lusia. London UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate lakefront Ontario resort just 2.5 Hours north of Toronto. Specializing in weddings and four season getaways. Exceptional dining and lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Northridge Inn & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northridge Hotel Sundridge
- Northridge Inn And Resort
- Northridge Hotel Muskoka
- Northridge Resort Muskoka