This is our first time to stay in a cottage/resort at Muskoka and we were pleasantly surprised! We spent 2 nights there and we enjoyed the facilities there. Our room is clean and there were two double/queen beds in the room, nice and fluffy beddings, with amenities like you would normal found in a hotel room (hair dryer, shampoo, moisturer, coffee maker, etc). Even though we were staying for 2 nights, we noticed housekeeping came in to vacumn when they made the room, which makes me feel the housekeeping was better than a lot of hotels out there.
On top of the beach, dock area, tennis court and volley ball court, there were free kayak & canoe rental. We really love the hot tub facing the lake, it was perfect for us as we found the lake was a bit too cold to swim in. This almost feel like having a hot spring there!
The restaruant has good review and we went there for dinner at the first night, we were not disappointed, the food was amazing!
Brenda was very nice and spent time introduce all the facilities to us. I really appreciate the free DVD rentals, I feel the price we paid is well worth it, as there are so many free service/facilities come along with it. I already thinking about staying there again in another time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate lakefront Ontario resort just 2.5 Hours north of Toronto. Specializing in weddings and four season getaways. Exceptional dining and lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Northridge Inn & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northridge Inn And Resort
- Northridge Hotel Sundridge
- Northridge Hotel Muskoka
- Northridge Resort Muskoka