“Great guides and first experience”

The Congo Trail Canopy Tour
Canopy Tour From Tamarindo
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Artola
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Congo Trail Canopy tour is Guanacaste Costa Rica's most well known Canopy Zip-Line Experience. Try the original or the extreme canopy tour or try our horseback riding followed by a visit to our well known monkey sanctuary. We also have ATV tours and other activities available. You can chat with our English speaking representatives by phone or email or book your activity directly on our website. We also have other activities available for you to participate in from day trips to jet skis so please contact us if you have any questions.
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Three of us went for the Canopy Zip lines. One had been before and felt right at home. The two guides Giovanni and Crisman(sp?) were awesome. They made this experience. They were calm, comfortable with explaining everything to us before and during, constant safety measure. We were hesitant and anxious after stepping on the first platform, my friend was starting to feel a panic but the guide was amazing, calming and rode with her through several of the lines until she felt confident. For my first experience, they made it very comfortable as I was anxious about when I needed to use the brake. There was a good uphill hike to one of the lines. Water along the way. Saw howler monkeys on one of the lines. Only negative were the very dirty worn out gloves. Although I probably won't do it again, it was a very nice experience and all due to the terrific team!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

For my first zip line experience his was just right! It had the thrill and beauty without the massive extreme sport heights on other tours. We loved our two guides and the safely taken with every move was extraordinary! The brochure shows wheel chairs can zip too!!! Love that!!!

Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

After experiencing the sky trek zip line in Arenal, this one was mild, but fun. I was a little scared at first with the equipment looked a little over used. The helmets and gloves really smelled bad, so wear a cap and take gloves. I wish I had purchased the cd picture, 30.00, he took great pictures. What was unique with this zip line was we did do some hiking and saw howlers monkeys, their was water to drink at the stations and one juice bar.

1  Thank gigispa51
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Everyone knows that the guides make 80% of the experience. These guides were blasé and uninvolved, making the zip lining mediocre at best.

1  Thank Nursealert
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The staff was very funny, and obviously enjoyed their jobs! They made my 76 year old mother feel safe and gave her an experience she will never forget!