I have booked Amba Ayurveda Boutique Hotel on my last day of my 10 days vacation in Sri Lanka. The booking thought Agoda is a pre-paid Full Board with Ayuveda treatment. Full Board means breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
I check in on the 12th Feb evening. But it turn out :
(1) I did not receive Full Board, I was being asked to check out before 11am 13 Feb, because they have booking for the room. My flight was on the 2 am in the morning of 14 Feb, luckily my Tour guide (triplankatours.com) immediately arrange me to a lunch package with Cinnamom BEY BERUWALA, a good deal include lunch buffet and lying besides the pool for the afternoon before going to the airport in the evening.
(2) The pre-paid Ayuveda treatment, I receive was muddle through in 20 minutes which was one of the worst Ayuveda treatment I ever have. ( I have over one thousand SPA and Ayuveda treatment for last 30 years).
(3) The Hotel is not located in Hikkaduwa, later I find out in google map the Hotel is located 15 km from Hikkaduwa. And the Hotel is located adjacent to a cemetery.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Amba Ayurveda Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amba Ayurveda Boutique Hotel Sri Lanka/Balapitiya