“Interesting place”

Cuisines: Czech
Prague, Czech Republic
“Interesting place”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We came to this restaurant with high expectations and thus were a bit disappointed, but if I compare this restaurant to the other places in Zelezna Ruda, I have to say that it is the best one we visited. It is completely non-smoking and has a nice cozy feeling with interesting interior decorations. The prices were a bit high as it was everywhere in Zelezna Ruda, but still reasonable. The food I had was ok, but my girlfriend was not that pleased. The waitress was quick and nice. So my recommendation would be to visit this restaurant after visiting few others to enjoy it more.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jiri B

• Czech first
Prague
“very cozy place”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

I visisted this place more or less by co-accident as my first choice was a bit different. Luckilly this restaurant is the ONLY place we have found in the whole city where you can have lunch in non smoking area. The menu choice is very nice and the portions are great and we realy enjoyed the time. Also the waitress who served us was extremly helpfull and polite smiling every times.
thank you and we will come back again

• Visited January 2013