“Good food and very friendly staff”
Review of Printers Arms

Printers Arms
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Denshaw
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Just drove through denshaw and stumbled upon this restaurant. ... Food was very tasty. , with fresh crunchy vegetables. Plenty of choice on the menu. Staff were very friendly and helpful too. Car park decent size and right at the door. Overall worth a visit if you pass by this place .. Helpful ?

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We went for Sunday Lunch whilst visiting friends who live in the area. When we pulled up outside it looked like an ordinary pub but when we walked inside what a surprise it was a beautiful restaurant and the food was absolutely lovely. I could not fault it the service was also brilliant.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I ate at the Printers Arms on Saturday 28th June, having been recommended I was advised to book in advance which I did.
There is a good choice on the menu and it cetainley looked good value for money, but as they say "never judge a book by its cover".
The main course arrived and was tepid but edible, some 30 minutes later the salad that was to accompany one of the meals arrived with no apology or explination.
We the ordered two swwets for the children, niwether of which required any cooking or prweperation, ice cream and profiteroles, these took an incedible 45 minutes to arrive and then only when I had asked again on two occassions.
The excuse was were are busy, so if that was the case how did the adjoining table manage to order sweets and coffees in the time it took to arrive.
I emailed the Printers on Sunday outlining the above and asked for some feedback, as of toady no feedback has come, I take it they must still be too busy.
If they accept bookings, they know on each day how many customers are booked in and should staff it accordingly.
I will be suprised if I ever get a response.
I am more than happy to Include my parties name was Griffith table for 5

2  Thank johngriffith501
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I cannot give a proper review food wise as we only stopped for a beer, but overall the Printers was very busy with people coming and going everybody seemed quite happy and jovial. the place was immaculately clean the staff were smart and helpful serving in a busy atmosphere. It was around the six o' clock mark and we sat outside in the sunshine overlooking the valley below a very pleasant experience oh and by the way the beer was excellent I had a couple of pints of the Timothy Taylor

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Not our first visit and local so convenient. Went for lunch and had a lovely meal. Attentive staff but not intrusive. Appropriate wait for food which was good ( salad and sandwiches our choice). Like the banter but may not be to everyone's taste. Will definitely return