Atrio was our second destination on the island; it fulfilled all of our expectations: very comfortable room with lovely views and its own bit of garden. The bathroom was expecially good with excellent shower, prompt hot water and nice soaps and shampoos. The restaurant served excellent breakfasts and the evening meals were both interesting and of good value. Pity about the cold pool; seems there is no call for heated pools in Madeira, at least in the three places we stayed. Could be done with solar?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atrio is a small family run rural hotel located on the sunny south side of Madeira island. Wonderfully placed at the edge of a pine forest, nature lovers and walkers find the perfect alternative to the hustle and bustle of Funchal city. A sizable cultivated garden invites you to unwind and relax. Each of our 22 rooms are individually decorated and offer a terrace or balcony with a wonderful sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Atrio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrio Estreito Da Calheta
- Atrio Madeira/Estreito Da Calheta