We were very happy with our stay at West Bay B&B. Only a few days before our trip to beautiful Roatan did we realize we did not have our rental home for our fist and last night. We were thrilled that Glen accommodated our group of 7 at such a short notice. The rooms were clean, and the hot showers and movies were much appreciated after our travels. Glen offered a plethora of information about where to go and what to do on the island. The breakfast was great, and in hindsight, staying with Glen for the entirety of the trip would have been wonderful. From Dana and the rest of the Canadians, thank you so much Glen, we thoroughly enjoyed visiting with you and hope to be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently upgraded, surrounded by tropical paradise, pristine Caribbean warm water and gorgeous beaches, close to all, great reef diving, shallow or deep snorkeling, lots of activities. All rooms are well fitted with Queen beds, private baths, A/C, fans, TV, mini refrigerator, tables & chairs, view balconies. And now free wifi. Single, double, triple, and large family rooms available. Breakfast included. From the international airport take any taxi to West Bay Mall, we are across the street. We are a short 3 minute walk to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your West Bay B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Bed And Breakfast
- West Bay Hotel West Bay
- West Bay B & B Roatan, Honduras