My boyfriend and I spent 4 nights at West Bay B&B and loved every minute!We booked it in advance and Glen provided great communication via email before our arrival!
We immediately felt at home and Glen went out of his way to make us feel comfortable pointing out all of the best places to eat and what to do on the island etc!The room was nice and big and very clean with an amazing shower,ac and a tv with DVD player!Glen also has a lot of DVD's to borrow which is an added bonus!
He cooks a delicious breakfast and something different each day!V yummy!
He also has beach chairs and inflatables to borrow for the beach which is just a 2 min walk away, we also hired snorkel gear from him (cheaper than on the beach) and we were v impressed with the snorkelling!West Bay Beach is the most beautiful beach we have been to and can't wait to return one day!When we do we will definitely be staying with Glen again-Thank You!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently upgraded, surrounded by tropical paradise, pristine Caribbean warm water and gorgeous beaches, close to all, great reef diving, shallow or deep snorkeling, lots of activities. All rooms are well fitted with Queen beds, private baths, A/C, fans, TV, mini refrigerator, tables & chairs, view balconies. And now free wifi. Single, double, triple, and large family rooms available. Breakfast included. From the international airport take any taxi to West Bay Mall, we are across the street. We are a short 3 minute walk to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your West Bay B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Bed And Breakfast
- West Bay Hotel West Bay
- West Bay B & B Roatan, Honduras