We stayed at West Bay B & B for 2 weeks. Diane does a fantastic job running the place. She is very accommodating and helpful and it was lovely to spend time with her and her family who were visiting at the time. Breakfasts were great, choice of hot or cold, and the dvd selection was huge. The room was great for budget travellers, had everything you need- Fridge/freezer, balcony, AC and TV/DVD player. The place is situated literally a 2 minute walk from the beach which was really handy for going there in the day and eating out along the beach bars at night. We were really happy we stayed in West Bay rather than West end because we spent most of our time at the beach, and West end (for more lively bars/restaurants) is only a 5 minute ride away. Would definitely stay at West Bay B & B again if we're ever back in Roatan!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently upgraded, surrounded by tropical paradise, pristine Caribbean warm water and gorgeous beaches, close to all, great reef diving, shallow or deep snorkeling, lots of activities. All rooms are well fitted with Queen beds, private baths, A/C, fans, TV, mini refrigerator, tables & chairs, view balconies. And now free wifi. Single, double, triple, and large family rooms available. Breakfast included. From the international airport take any taxi to Westbay Mall, we are across the street.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your West Bay B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Bed And Breakfast
- West Bay Hotel West Bay
- West Bay B & B Roatan, Honduras