West Bay B & B
US$781
US$363
US$297
Foster's West Bay(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$125
US$509
US$492
US$322
Orbitz.com
Paradise Beach Hotel(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$234
  • Breakfast included
West Bay Lodge and Spa(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$138
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsminute walkgreat place to stayeach morningmini fridgerooms are nicebalconyinternetroatandivingbeach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Diane is certainly the best host in Roatan. I stayed only one night because I was meeting my sister in another resort close-by the day after. She cooked some fabulous eggs Benedict (my favourite) for breakfast, with fresh fruits and coffee. The room was clean and the bed really comfortable. I have hips and back problems so the bed was perfect for me. Not too soft, and no sinking in the middle. It's a very short walk to the best beach for sand, water and snorkelling in Roatan. Luigi, who works there, is just as nice and helpful.
Even though I wasn't staying at the B&B afterwards we kept seeing Diane and she kept being helpful, giving us information and even coffee filters ;-)

I am looking forward to go back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This is the first b&b we've ever experienced. Spent a week here, and if all b&bs were like this one, We'd chose them over hotels. Location is very convenient to beaches, restaurants, activities, etc. Rooms are clean and comfortable, and the breakfasts superb with different menu each morning. For the price, this place can't be beat. The best part of this b&b is the hostess Diane who is more accommodating in arranging activities than any hotel concierge could possibly be. I rate West Bay B&B definite 5 stars.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Susan Gail S
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I stayed at this place two times and i always want to come back. The prices are great, the rooms are clean and comfortable, the personal is awesome and the breakfast are delicious. The best thing of all is that the very best beach in central america (West bay) is just a 3 minutes walk away. I truly recommend it. I am very greatful with Glenn and with Diane they are truly great people.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank dainas
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I stayed at Westbay b & b in december 2013 and I had a great time! Diane is an excellent cook and an excellent hostess. The room was very clean.
The hotel is a few minutes walk from the beautiful beach of Westbay.

Diane, I think about you. I spent very pleasant hours in your company. We had some great trips of snorkeling and have seen lot of octopus and squids !
You are a so lovely person. I cannot wait to return to Roatan and you see again next december!

Carole

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Carole M
Reviewed 20 September 2013

West Bay B&B is very affordable, extremely clean, excellent location, just a 2 minute walk to West Bay Beach, the best breakfast cooked by owner Glen, lots of free movies on DVD, internet, just about everything you can think of. Stayed there 3 times and very happy.

Room Tip: every room gas a private entrance
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo