The West Bay B &B was a great place to call home while on the island of Roatan. It is new, clean, and the owner, Glen, is very friendly and welcoming. We stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed every minute. There is a restaurant down the street (Il Pompedor?) that allows patrons access to their beautiful pool when dining at the restaurant or drinking in the bar-- which we used often! Just a few minutes walk to a beautiful beach with remarkable snorkling. Glen offers free use of beach towels, beach chairs, and reasonable rates for snorkle gear. Glen also offers tons of free DVDs to use while staying in the B & B, which is a nice way to wind down after the early sunset (6:30)--great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently upgraded, surrounded by tropical paradise, pristine Caribbean warm water and gorgeous beaches, close to all, great reef diving, shallow or deep snorkeling, lots of activities. All rooms are well fitted with Queen beds, private baths, A/C, fans, TV, mini refrigerator, tables & chairs, view balconies. And now free wifi. Single, double, triple, and large family rooms available. Breakfast included. From the international airport take any taxi to West Bay Mall, we are across the street. We are a short 3 minute walk to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your West Bay B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Bed And Breakfast
- West Bay Hotel West Bay
- West Bay B & B Roatan, Honduras