All reviews minute walk great place to stay mini fridge rooms are nice balcony internet roatan diving beach
Reviewed 22 February 2010

I just spent a week at the West Bay B&B and loved it. The owner, Glen, is a fantastic host and really goes out of the way to make your stay as good as possible. I have traveled all over the world and this is definitely one of my favorite spots so far. The rooms are not fancy but super clean, very comfortable, great AC and hot water, and satelite TV and DVD players. Oh and the breakfast that is included is really great! The location is also pretty close to perfect. It is about a 3 minute walk to the best part of West Bay beach and right across the street from a coffee shop, italian deli (really great meatball sub!), and ice cream place. I cannot say enough good things about this place!

Date of stay: February 2010
Reviewed 15 February 2010

I spent 2 weeks at this lovely hidden spot, and if i ever come back to Roatan, it is exactly where i am going to stay again! The owner of this B&B is kind, helpful, and a good cook! The rooms are nice, all have balconies, and room service is prompt. If you are a backpacker, i would say it is the only place you should consider if staying in West Bay (owner is a backpacker himself). The beach is close by, and gorgeous. Bars and restaurants are all within 5-10 min walk, and there is a lovely cafe right across the street for the coffee connoisseurs. I am sure you'd enjoy your stay. -Svetlana

Date of stay: January 2010
Reviewed 15 February 2010

Enjoy my six night stay at the B&B. Glen was a very gracious host, the accomodations were very clean and facilities were well maintained.

Date of stay: February 2010
Reviewed 28 November 2009

My husband and I got stuck in the West End in "rustic" accommodations the first few days. An example of looking better in the photos... West End B and B under Glen's roof at his establishment was fabulous. He took great care of us, pointed us to the attractions, made amazing crepes and was so friendly and kind it made ALL the difference to our holiday. I can't wait to see what he will be up to next time we go back. He's had a wealth of experience and it was just relaxing to sit and chat with him. Thanks Glen from two western Canadians, Ross and Amanda :)

Date of stay: August 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2009

My wife and I were staying at Bananarama, which is right on the beautiful beach in West Bay, but they did not have a room available for us for our whole stay, so we decided to walk up the street and see what else we could find. To our delighted surprise, we found the West Bay B & B and met Glen, the owner. He immediately offered us a price that was simply incredible compared to what we were paying 100 yards down the road and a spotless room with all-new amenities. We were so pleased with our decision that we decided to stay an extra day in Roatan just to have another day staying with Glen with his home-cooked breakfast options and stimulating conversations.

Glen had so much information about the island to share with us and also allowed us to use beach equipment free of cost. Glen is truly there to serve and he does so at the best price on the island for what you get! We love West Bay B & B!!

Date of stay: June 2009