“Greatest week of my life!!”
Review of Casa de Paradise

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in West Bay
Casa de Paradise
Charleston, South Carolina
“Greatest week of my life!!”
Reviewed 15 August 2010

Great place to stay with your own private beach! Everyone was so friendly and helpful! I can't wait to go back again! We were in Roatan for our friends wedding and all the accomadations at Casa de Paradise were great! Beach access, kayaks, indoor and outdoor kitchens, air conditioning, hammocks, perfect mornings and great sunsets! Had a great bonfire at the end of the week! Thank you so much, we'll be back very soon!
Jason and Mandy, Charleston, SC

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Delta, CA
Reviewed 13 June 2010

Myra and Ron were great hosts and made us feel very welcome. Wonderful fresh roasted coffee in the am, beautiful location right on best beach on Roatan, comfortable 1 bedroom unit just like home. Great service from Jenny. Enjoyed outdoor barbeque.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Yucaipa, California
Reviewed 12 May 2010

This Hotel was adorable. The owners Ron and Myra were great. The rooms were wonderful, clean and alot of personality. Steps to the beach. Everything you could want was there. This is the best I have ever experienced traveling. Do not pass this place up...you'll be sorry! Not to mention Spencer and Savannah the talking birds. Thank you Ron and Myra for a wonderful week.

• Stayed May 2010
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 10 May 2010

This was my first time to Roatan. Casa De Paradise was the perfect place for us to stay. The owners, Myra & Ron, live close by and are just a phone call away if you need anything. They are really nice. Each room has its own kitchen and 300 channel TV -- the location is perfect, right in the middle of West Bay beach. I realized I was really lucky finding this place because all the other people staying were repeat customers who told me that they had been to Roatan a number of times and finally found Casa De Paradise and have stayed there ever since (one couple was staying for 6 weeks!). There is a 24 hour guard on the beach right in front of the place so it is very safe. There are two parrots that live at the property who talk and laugh -- listening to them made me smile. The good thing is that the parrots only like to talk from about 10:30AM to 4:30PM so they never both you if you are sleeping. I highly recommend this place -- I do not like staying in hotels with lots of people/noise -- Casa de Paradise was the perfect find.

• Stayed May 2010
Clyde, Ohio
Reviewed 19 April 2010

Wait till you see Roatan! We stayed at Casa de Paradise in the four bedroom and four baths condo called Casa Coral. Very nice and decorated with a beautiful island theme. This place is rightfully named "paradise". The condo sets in the natural landscape with fragrant trees, plants and the sounds of birds around you. Step on to the beach and your adventure begins with swimming, scuba diving, and snorkeling. The fish and marine life are abundant in the beautiful reefs not far from shore. Walk along the waters edge to visit the many resorts for dining, entertainment and spectacular sunsets. Special thanks to Ron and Myra for providing information and hospitality to make our visit memorable.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 6 March 2010

Everything about our stay at Casa de Paradise was first rate. We stayed in Savannah's Treasure, a spacious one-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen, king-size bed, lots of windows, four ceiling fans, two AC units, satellite tv, and internet. The building is set back from the main beach by about a hundred feet of clean sand, so you have barefoot access but don't have people strolling by all day looking in your windows.

Myra and Ron are great to deal with and will take good care of you. Making our down-payment went without a hitch. The pickup at the airport was smooth, though our flight was delayed in Houston and the lines were long and slow in Roatan. They were waiting for us at the Casa and gave us a thorough orientation. Very professional and helpful!

They provide fresh "Cafe Buenos Dias" coffee - grown on their finca in the Highlands on the mainland, then roasted to perfection right at the Casa. We bought 5 pounds to take with us... great stuff - and only $5 a pound if you buy it right at the source. The seafood truck comes around every couple of days - the best seafood meals we had on the island all came from our own cooking - one night we had four lobster tails and a handful of delicious shrimp - for $10.

The grounds are meticulously kept... raked and swept daily with a mid-week light cleaning and change of linens and towels. The kitchen is very well equiped, and there is an outdoor kitchen with a gas grill - perfect for cooking seafood without any cooking smells in the apartment. The furniture is comfy, the bed is great. More than once we commented "We could live here!"

One minor negative - be forewarned that the casa is right next to Henry Morgans, near to their pool and entertainment area. If they are having music and games... until midnight on the weekends... you may have to shut the windows of the bedroom and turn on the air conditioner. The rest of the time it is a very quiet location.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Bermuda
Reviewed 5 January 2010

At the very last minute I decided to go to Roatan for a vacation. I went on the internet and found Casa De Paradise. I emailed the owners and immediately got a response. Myra spent a few days helping me with air travel and any visa issues I was having. She kept in constant contact until the day I left the US to come to Roatan.
I spent an entire week in Savannah's Treasure. It was paradise and I couldn't believe my luck. I was travelling alone and always felt safe. Myra and Ron took great care of me and their accomodations are all first class. I would highly recommend this location as it is right on the beach and within walking distance to many restaurants. Again, Casa De Paradise is a wonderful place to stay in Roatan.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled solo